*Requested* The Truth

For -CHRISTMASBETCH hope ya like it ya dope😋♥️i love ya.

Written in first person

My eyes darted open the moment that my ringtone sounded throughout  my room; it was blasting obnoxiously loud, which only precipitated a groan to escape my lips.

I quickly grabbed my phone off my dresser before wearily sliding over to answer the call I was receiving.

"Yeah?" I yawned.

"Hey, It's Edwin..did you see the tweets?" He asked urgently.

I raised my brows even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"You do know it's 5AM right? And  did you say tweets? What tweets?" I was now sitting up on my bed.

"our messages got leaked, everyone knows we're not together anymore." He spoke with a hint of frustration in his voice; I could tell this situation was really bothering him.

"Isn't that what we wanted though?"  I asked genuinely while looking at my tangled hair in my mirror that rested neatly on my dresser.

"I mean...yeah but, I thought maybe...we were still figuring it out." He mumbled making it hard to hear him.

"Edwin, so what if they know. We've spent forever trying to find a way to tell them. Maybe there's a reason this happened."

"I know but-"

"Ed." I stopped him.

I knew exactly what he was gonna do, he was gonna beg me to listen to him and tell me that this was an important matter.

Which it totally was but, this is exactly what we talked about in those messages.

We knew this day would come, we just weren't sure when.

"Berkley please, I need you to listen to me. These people have exposed our private conversation."

See what I mean??

"But, I don't see what the problem is? We talked about how we were going to tell everyone that we're not together and we're going our separate ways but, fate did it for us. What's the deal?"

"The deal is I'm still in love with you Berkley! Why do you think I've never agreed to telling them? Why do you think I've been avoiding the conversations about breaking up in the morning when I used to bring you your breakfast?? It's because I love you! My ex broke up with me because, she didn't believe in the relationship I shared with her. She thought that the love we had was fake and everything was a lie. But, you've showed me that love is real and that I can truly put my trust in another person without getting emotionally damaged. I don't want to break up because, you're all I have. You're all I want. You're everything I've ever wanted in a woman and I need you. So, don't make me say goodbye."

"Edwin..." I let out a short puff of air.

"I'm not hanging up...so don't tell me to." He says as if he knew what was coming next.

"...Edwin." I repeated again, slower this time.

"...love is a strong word." I assured him.

"I know, that's why I said it."

"If you love me you have to be willing to be there for me when I need you."

"I know, and I will."

"Edwin, you can't just say you will and not mean it."

"No, I mean it."

"...fine...okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay...as long as you mean it."

"So we can still be together??"

"...yeah...sure." I replied slowly.

"I'm on my way."

"Edwin your in L-"

Click.

"A...." I finished my sentence right after he'd hung up.

Was he really gonna get on the next flight to here?

Did u like it♥️ or did it succ?💀 Lmk please♡♡