Fabricator X Nick M.

A/N: hi. I've been an unactivate lil bi-

Anyways u guys voted for Nick so here goes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's 4 years older than me.

I'm 17.

He's 21.

I know most people might say that's considered "rape" and that he should be put in jail but, I say otherwise.

I say otherwise because, I gave my consent.

I wanted him, from the very beginning I knew I wanted him.

And I'd tell anyone that. He didn't drill it into my brain.

It was my decision.

It was always my decision.

•••
If this story isn't already cliché enough, just know that I met Nick in bar.

A bar in which I shouldn't have been in, in the first place.

But, my friends are pretty manipulative which means they know how to cleverly get an underage teen into a bar.

And so they did.

And within minutes of us successfully getting in, I was alone.

I wandered around as someone slipped a cup into my hand and winked.

I smile and pretend I'm going to take a sip but, the minute they walk away I'm sitting the cup on the counter of the bar.

And I think that's when I stumbled upon Nick.

I knew he was older because of the way he carried himself and how he'd only had one single cup of something quite dark.

He didn't notice me at first and I don't think I wanted him to.

I just wanted to admire him and his features.

But of course, eventually he caught my gaze.

I muttered some idiotic apology about staring at him and he just smiles.

"No, please It's fine. Can I buy you a drink?"

I wanna tell him I don't drink but instead I ask: "is there anything non-alcoholic?"

To which he laughs and tells me "it's a bar" as if I don't already know, and then he assures me that there's probably water.

Which lucky for me was free.

I remember him asking how old I was and I remember lying and telling him I was 20.

To which he believed.

And that's how it started.

•••
It'd been maybe 3 weeks since I met Nick, and I'd been texting him alot.

He knew my name, my favorite color and my favorite flowers by the end of the first week which showed a lot about his character.

My mother has no idea that I've met a boy.

Also, fun fact my mother isn't my birth mother.

I'm adopted.

She's Dominican and she's taught me a lot of her culture. Although sometimes it's still quite difficult for me to understand when she speaks Spanish to me.