What They Do When You're Stressed

Brandon: he'd be incredibly sweet and give you massages while whispering how much you mean to him and how everything is gonna be okay once he gives you a hot bath and lights your favourite scented candles.

Edwin: he'd allow you to sit in his lap and rest your head on his chest for as long as you need. He'd also rub small circles on your back and say corny stuff just to get you to smile.

Austin: he'd allow you to vent and tell him what's been bothering you and if he can't really do anything to help, he'll take you to your favorite restaurant and have a cute little date with you all the while serenading you in compliments all night causing you to forget all about your situation.

Nick: He'd be extremely dramatic. Wanting to know exactly who it is that's making you stressed, why they think its okay to make "his babygirl" feel distress, and if he has your consent to approach them about it💀

Zion: He would pamper the crap out of you.

He'd buy you stuff, rub your feet, give you massages, kiss your forehead, and just make you feel like a princess so that you'll never forget that you're one of the most deserving people in his life. He wants you to understand that even though you're stressed it doesn't mean he can't do something to try and fix that.

Hey! Updates are very slow I'm sorry.😭 My phone isn't on atm and idk when I'm gonna get it turned on again sjdbsnx wjzh but anyway until then, enjoy this little imagine/preference thingy while i still have wifi😔