Blessings X Austin Porter

(A/N: TRIGGER WARNING i apologize in advance♡♡ IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE READING ABOUT SUICIDAL TOPICS PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. THERE WILL BE A PART IN THIS BOOK ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

You sit alone in your bedroom staring blankly at the wall.

Your heart shattered.

Your mind in a jumble.

Your favorite person in the world,

Gone.

It's been 26 days and you can't stop thinking about it.

You hate that you're counting the days but, you can't stop.

You miss him too much.

Austin was everything.

The thing that keeps crossing your mind is that, you were THERE when it happened.

And everyone keeps saying it's not your fault.

But, if you would have just listened to him when he told you to put your seatbelt on.

Everything would be fine.

And he'd still be here.

That day you'd been super excited because he was going to meet your parents.

You two ate breakfast, got in the car, and he began the drive just like that.

About 20 minutes into the ride, he noticed you weren't wearing your seatbelt.

Austin's always been one to advise you of your safety.

He wanted to make sure you were secure.

But, you were being goofy so you said "no." with a smirk.

He looked at you before turning his attention back to the road.

"Y/N put on your seatbelt."

"Nope."

"Y/N."

You'd just smile and he'd reach over and quickly try to fasten you in but, little did he know a truck was speeding towards the car.

He'd look up at the last minute and try to swerve but, it'd be too late.

The car would collide with the truck, causing him to bang his head on the dashboard and you to go flying through the windshield.

When you get up there's blood everywhere and you're not even sure where it's coming from but, all you cared about was Austin.

Where's Austin?

What happened to Austin?

Is he okay?

Is he hurt?

And when you find him sprawled helplessly, you choke out a loud sob and tried pulling him out from under the car.

But, you couldn't do it.

So you called the ambulance and the police and they showed up, but all you wanted was for Austin to wake up and kiss your forehead and tell you everything was going to be alright.

but he didn't.

You waited for him to wake up in the ambulance.

You waited for him to wake up in the hospital.

But he didn't.

And your heart was broken.
.......................
You're still going through a lot of pain.

Physically and emotionally.

For some reason, you've been getting awful stomach pains and you went to the doctor for it.

They ran some tests and then you went home.

You sat in your kitchen quietly and stared at the knifes contemplating your next move.

You were thinking about if you really wanted to continue on like this without Austin.

If life was really worth living.

But, then the phone rings and you're greeted by your doctor's cheerful voice on the other line.

You wipe your tear-stained cheeks and try and sound as giddy as possible.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Miss Y/L/N we ran the tests and got some results back."

"Oh really? What's up?" You sniffled.

You can hear her moving around on the other line.

"Nothing was wrong," she starts.

"Turns out you're extremely healthy and you're pregnant!"

Your jaw drops and you're speechless.

Suddenly, you felt like you had to throw up.

You weren't upset by this news, you were just utterly shocked.

You quickly thanked the lady and hung up before dialing the one of the boy's phone numbers to tell them the news.

Austin may have been gone but, he gave you the greatest gift anyone could ever give.

A child.

WHEW LORD JESUS BLESS AUSTIN A HUNDREDFOLD AFTER ME WRITING THIS, please let him be safe in cars and wear his seatbelt everytime he drives amen.🙏🛐