What Am I Worth X Edwin H.

"Edwin we should talk about this."

Your voice echoed throughout your spacious home.

You and Ed had just moved in not even 2 weeks ago and you two we're already having complications.

As of right now, he was ignoring you.

Which was typical of him.

Whenever you guys argued he ignored you.

He knows it bothers you but, he does it anyway.

"Edwin." You try again, this time snapping your fingers in the process so that you could get him to look up from his phone.

His eyes meet yours and your stomach churns because, quite frankly you didn't want to be fighting with him.

You wanted nothing more than to wrap your arms around him and show him how much you love him but, he was making things so difficult.

"What?" He raises a brow, causing you to huff.

"...I want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"About...this...us- whatever you're mad about."

"Who said I was mad?"

"Edwin you were ignoring me! we've been in this house for 8 days and you won't even look at me."

"I'm looking at you now." He mumbled causing you to become extremely frustrated.

"Oh my god, Edwin why are you like this?!"

"Like what?! I'm talking to you isn't that what you wanted?!" He shouts frustratedly.

" I want you to act like my boyfriend and tell me what's bothering you!"

"What do you mean act like your boyfriend?? I am your fucking boyfriend!"

"Edwin you know what the hell i mean!"

"Actually I don't, please clarify." He raises a brow and waits patiently for you to speak again.

"I refuse to be treated like this, I swear I will move out of this house as quickly as we moved in." You informed him as tears burned in your eyes and your chest rose and fell, on account of your heavy breathing.

"... don't say that." He muttered while going over to a couple boxes in the corner and beginning to unpack them quietly.

"Ed, I mean it. I can't do this...If you don't want me to live with you, just say the fucking words."

"Y/N."

"Say it and I'll go."

"Y/N...stop"

"Stop what?? If you want me to go then I will."

"You're not leaving." He advised.

"Oh? And why not?"

"Because, you can't."

"Says who? I'm a grown woman last time I checked."

"Y/N it's late you're not leaving."

"Then I'll leave in the morning." You folded your arms and he turned to face you.

"Come here." He ordered sternly.

"...No, I just told you that you don't get to tell me what to d-"

"Just- come here... please?" He interjects.

You hesitantly make your way over to him.

he pats a spot next to him on the hardwood floor which proclaimed that he wanted you to sit next to him.

You do so, and before you know it his lips are pressed against yours in a passionate kiss.

When he pulls away you stare at him bewildered.

"I don't want you to go." He starts.

"If I didn't want you to live with me, I wouldn't have asked you to buy a house with me."

You were silent.

"This is what we wanted... remember? We wanted to buy a house so that we could have a family together. Why would I wanna throw that away?"

"Well if that's what you wanted then why were you ignoring me?" You asked genuinely.

He huffed.

"...I wasn't mad... I was just..."

"Just what?" You inquired after he doesn't finish his sentence.

"...dunno...scared?... I've never gotten this far in a relationship."

You sat in silence for a few seconds but then what he'd just said finally hit you.

"Are you serious?! That's why you were ignoring me? You putz! I was afraid that I did something wrong and you were just afraid of going onward with your life?!"

"I-"

"Edwin I love you! You don't have anything to be afraid of. I'm here and I'm always going to be...til death do us part, whether your my husband or not I believe in that."

He lets out a breath and looks up at you with pure bliss.

After a couple minutes of trying to figure out how to react to your confession he finally decides to just simply muster the words: "I love you."

You grinned because finally, you two were acting like a couple again.

"I love you too." You whimpered as you ran your fingers through his hair.

He pulled you into his lap and placed a chaste kiss to your temple before leaving another on your lips.