(requested) Sick X Brandon A.

For XLonelyLightsWritesX

you woke up at precisely 5 o'clock in the morning, which is unusual for you considering you love to sleep in whenever you have the chance to do so.

The reason you're awake this early is simply because of Brandon.

But, you don't quite think he realizes.

Which is totally fine with you because, you know he wouldn't wake you on purpose unless absolutely necessary.

Today for instance, was an accident.

Once your eyes are locked on his sleeping face you realize that he's slowly kicking the blanket off and turning over with his back facing you.

He lets out a soft groan as if he's in pain and you raise a brow in utter perplexity.

You rub his back and he groans again but a little louder this time which lets you know that something isn't quite right with him.

"Hey...B? You okay?"

You lean over to see if he's heard you or not and when you do, his eyes flutter open gently until he's looking you dead in the face.

"Hiii...sorry, I know I'm probably not the first thing you wanna see when you open your eyes but, You sounded like you were having some pain." You utter softly.

"You're the only thing I wanna see when I open my eyes." He whispers in a raspy voice as if he has to clear his throat and you smile at his compliment but then frown at his tone.

"How are you feeling? You sound absolutely beaten." You ask as he sits up to talk to you properly.

"...kinda tired. I have a headache. I think I'm sick." He tries to sniff but, his nose is clogged and now he's starting to feel like he has to sneeze but, it won't come out.

You gently brush his hair out of his face before resting your hand on his forehead and checking his temperature.

He feels a lot warmer than you expected which worries you a bit and you figured he could tell by the look on your face when you pull away.

"What?"

"Brandon you're heating up. Why are you so hot?"

"... actually, I don't know... I've always assumed I was pretty good looking but-"

You smack his arm in jest and he begins cackling loudly.

"You're obviously not that sick." You grin.

"But that's not what I meant. You're burning up baby. Your temperature feels really high."

"I'm just a little sick... it's probably just a small head cold. I'll be fine."

"... I don't know. Maybe you should stay home today. It's way too hot outside and you're already on fire, I don't want you to pass out or-"

"Y/N.. I'm gonna be okay. Alright? I'm gonna take a shower and get ready and then by then I'll be feeling better already."

"I don't think you should be out of the house if you're feeling off Brandon you should stay home where it's cooler."

"Is this your excuse to keep me home with you all day? I mean, not that there's anywhere I'd rather be... it's just that I wanted to make sure we're good and-"

"We are good. we're so good. Baby, please don't go outside when you're in bad health. It's not good for you."

"I'll be fine."