*Part 2 of Blessings X Austin Porter*

Requested by AndyM16

You had twins.

A boy and a girl.

The boy you named after his father because, Brandon and everyone else thought that would be cool.

And the girl you named "Hazel."

Nick already found pleasure in calling her "Hazelnut" instead if Hazel but, you thought it was cute.

Austin Dale Porter Jr. (A/n: what a mouthful 😂) seems to have a personal love for Edwin.

Whenever any of the other boys try to hold him he cries.

Hazel sleeps a lot more than Austin Jr. does which was funny to you because their father would sleep all day long if he could've.

Zion thinks Austin Jr. Is gonna be a singer when he gets older and Hazel is gonna be just like you.

Which made you smile, but also worried you tremendously.

You didn't want Hazel to make the same mistakes as you when she grows older.

You want to teach her and A.J that there's importance in everything that people tell them.

Whether it's putting on a seatbelt or wearing a winter coat when it snows.

You want them to know that you're gonna care for them.

The same way Austin cared for you.
.............
"Awww babyy don't cryyy" Brandon coos as he pats Hazel's back so that you can make her a bottle.

A.J is sound asleep on Edwin's lap.

"Look y/n"

"I swear he likes you more than us." Zion laughs quietly.

"Aww look at my babyyy" you smile.

You shake up Hazel's bottle and make your way over to her and Brandon.

"Did you want to feed her?" You ask him.

"Oh no- I'll let you." Brandon says before passing her to you gently.

You were just about to give her the bottle when you heard Nick begin talking.

"Can I feed her?" He asks.

"Of course."

He smiles and stands to his feet before taking Hazel and the bottle from you.

"Hey hazelnut. Are you hungry?" He smiles down at her causing your heart to flutter in your chest.

You knew that Austin was smiling down at this entire scene and that made you so happy.

Edwin was on his phone whilst he rubbed A.J's back soothingly.

You were laying on the couch while Brandon patted your head every once in a while to make sure you were alright.

And Nick and Zion took turns feeding/burping Hazel until she fell asleep and you had to lay her down in her crib.

You didn't even try to move A.J because you knew he'd cry if anyone did.

You orginally walked into the kitchen to get something to drink but, instead stared at a picture of you and Austin a couple months ago when you two took your vacation to Cabo San Lucas.

Brandon must've noticed because, he stood to his feet and came to join you.

"How's it going sunshine?" He smiles but you just frowned as a small tear escapes your right eye and slides down your cheek.

"Hey, don't- don't cry." He says trying to comfort you but that only made you cry harder.

"Oh god- y/n stop... it'll be okay- please... don't cry."

He runs his fingers through his hair and looks at you sobbing while the others boys all trade glances to see who's gonna try and help you feel better this time.

This is the third time today that you randomly bursted into a fit of tears.

You tried to live life normally and move on but, it's like there's always something around to remind you of him.

Nick walks into the kitchen and looks you straight in the face.

"Y/n look at me." He ordered sternly

You bury your face in your hands but, he quickly pulls them away.

"Look. at. me."

Your eyes meet his but you're still sobbing uncontrollably.

"Austin would not want you crying like this. Okay? He would want you to live your life and raise these beautiful ass kids you birthed. You're a strong independent woman and I know damn well that you're gonna get through this. We're all gonna get through this even if it takes a little longer for you... we'll do this Together."

You nod and he pulls you in for a hug while Brandon wipes tears from your face.

You guys stay like that for a while but soon pull away when A.J begins crying.

You think one day it won't hurt as much.

One day you'll wake up and you won't cry because, Austin's not there.

One day.

But, surely not today.

(A/N: hehe y'all see my Alessia Cara reference also this kinda succs but like, ya girl is hungry and I gotta go eat like 13 boxes of cereal. So yeah...bYeeee)