Cheese X Zion Kuwonu

For Hubbywasilewski

I didn't proofread this so sorry for mistakes, if any.
+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+

#2 of 4 (kinda rated R. Not really smutty but like... something of that nature idk)

He's been sulking around the house for days.

His mind is in a jumble and he's completely drained of all the inspiration he's ever had to continue doing this.

Photography is something that he'd became quite fond of at the mere age of 10-years-old.

And although he'd gotten his first camera then, he knew that from that point on he would grow older only to take pictures that would be portrayed as 'infallible'.

But, today he doesn't have the strength or natural propensity (a/n:I think I'm  using that word right) to snap photos of trees, or flowers, or grassy meadows.

He's so tired of taking pictures of nature.

He craves something new.

He craves something equally as beautiful as nature but also something that he'll never get tired of.

Something he'll see and just know that THIS is it.

THIS is the one.

He gets a call about someone needing a photographer somewhere near him and he's praying to god that they don't want pictures of a tree or a bowl of fruit.

"It's a little out of your range, I see that most of your work is of inanimate objects??"

"Yes, but I am willing to try something new." He says desperately.

"Amazing, the photographer for Victoria's Secret just quit and we need a new guy...are you interested?"

The thought of snapping pictures of women in their underwear sends a wave of blood rushing to his center.

He shakes the thought away, suddenly feeling like a pig before answering the question leisurely.

"Yes, I'm interested."

"Fantastic, I'll send you an address so that we can meet."

His eyes grow wide.

"Right now?"

"Yes. Right Now...you are interested correct?"

"Uh, yes...I am bu-"

"Great, I'll send you the address."

The phone clicks and Zion places his phone on the counter flustered, before rushing to go get dressed.
^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
   FF to Zion's First Day on The Job

He has his camera ready and he's quite nervous considering the fact that he's never taken photos of an actual PERSON before.

His equipment is all set up and he knows the models will be here pretty soon.

But, about 4 minutes later, his boss tells him that there's only one model for now and that he should get ready because, she'd be here any minute now.

He wants to see his work.

He wants to be sure that this is the guy that he actually wants to take his pictures.

(Even though Zion is technically already apart of the crew)

He was making sure that this guy was really what everyone was saying he was.

The minute you walk in Zion's eyes are suddenly being averted from the camera and up to your face.