(Requested) Code Red X Zion K.

It's nearly 11:00 at night and everyone is gathered in the living room for a traditional game night.

Zena is resting her head on Zion's lap as her bottom half is somewhat on Edwin but, not quite.

She's wearing her favorite white pajamas and Zion is feeding her handfuls of m&ms but, he keeps purposely dropping them all over the place and then smiling like a dork when she wines.

"Z, stop!"

The next game is Monopoly (A/N: the actual board game you unholy little heathens💀) and Zena personally hates playing this game with the boys because they always seem to drag it out even longer than it already is.

About 20 minutes into the game Zena feels a strong rush of pain in her abdominal area. It feels like the inside of her stomach is being twisted and this discovery causes her to lean over the table in pain.

"What's the matter?" Austin asks but, she just continues to scrunch her face up in distress.

It was obvious that something was wrong but, no one could figure out what.

"I'm gonna, go...check something" She mumbles under her breath and stands to her feet quickly before heading towards their shared bathroom.

All the boys see it at once when she stands up and Nick is the first person to speak.

"What the hell is that?"

There's a series of smacks thrown his way from all the rest of the boys and he's confused but then soon after, he realizes what the situation is.

"Ohh! My bad. I didn't know i-"

Zena frowns and looks down at her blood stained shorts before letting out a struggled sigh as she rushes into the bathroom and locks it behind her.

Zion is first to stand to his feet but before he tries to follow after her, he makes sure Nick knows how he probably embarrassed her even more than she already was.

"I thought she sat in something, I didn't know."

Edwin sits quietly with wide eyes. He's unsure of what to say in this type of situation and he can tell that Brandon and Austin feel the same exact way.

Zion knocks on the bathroom door and he can hear little whimpers coming from inside so he assumes that Zena is probably crying.

He tells her to "open the door." But, she mumbles "No." And sniffles softly.

The little noises are breaking Zion's heart and he wishes he could help.

But, he can't do anything with this barrier of a door separating her from him.

"I just wanna help kid, open the door."

"I just embarrassed myself out there. I'm staying here for the rest of my life."

He rolls his eyes at this.

"You're so dramatic, open the door."

"I said no, go away."

"You don't plan on sitting in those bloody clothes all day do you?"

There's silence.

"I mean, it'll all pile up, and that means that it's only gonna get worse. And worse....and worse....and wor-"

"Okay I'm coming." She mumbles and he smiles to himself when he hears her standing up to unlock the door.

"Hiii. Missed you, I'm gonna go grab you something better to wear. Then I'll run you a bath. And don't lock me out again or I'll f*cking sue you for being a bad friend."

"Zion wha-"

"I'll be back." And with that he rushes upstairs to the guestroom and grabs some underwear, socks, and one of his favorite shirts from his room for her to wear.

Back in the bathroom, Zena waits patiently on the toilet with a sad look on her face.

Zion closes the door and places everything on the sink before starting her bath.

He puts her favorite scented bubble bath in and smiles over at her once the tub is full.

"Okay?"

"Yes." She nods.

He turns the faucet off and then spins around to face the wall.

"Good, now go ahead and get in."

"...."

He doesn't hear movement and this causes him to do a 360 and look at her again.

"Why aren't you getting in?"

"Because, you're in here."

"I'm not gonna look at you Zena."

"Still...I-"

"It'll be fine, look I'll even close my eyes."

He squeezes them shut and smiles when Zena spins him to face the wall again and slowly but surely begins undressing.

The thought of her being naked behind him is driving him insane but, he respects her privacy just as much as he respects her.

So like a good boy, he keeps his eyes closed whilst facing the wall.

"You can look now." She mumbles and Zion's eyes flutter open only to be face to face with the dark blue painted wall.

"Forgot I was facing that way."

Zena laughs and when his eyes finally land on her sunken down body under a heap of bubbles she feels anxious but also glad that he can't see anything.

"Everything okay? Water too hot? Too cold?"

"It's perfect. Thank you Z."

"Of course. I know every month is kind of a surprise."

"I thought I came on tomorrow. But, I guess I forgot. I don't know."

"Aren't you supposed to keep track of it?"

"Yeah, but sometimes I forget. I dunno."

He leans over the tub and kisses your forehead before grabbing the shampoo and preparing to wash your hair.

"Well, let's get you freshend up. Okay?"

There's a knock at the door and Zion stands up to unlock it. The rest of the boys pour into the small room and suddenly Zena is even more uncomfortable than she had originally been.

(Which was kind of a shame considering she was starting to feel a bit better about the whole situation.)

"We bought donuts." Austin smiles.

"Apology donuts." Nick adds.

"We'reSorryThisAllHappendLikeThis donuts." Edwin pitches in.

Zena doesn't fight the smile forming on her lips, instead she whispers "thanks guys" before gladly taking the prettiest one she sees from the box and enjoying it right there in her citrusy scented bubble bath.

I hope this is okay. I wrote it in third person and I kinda hate that I did it that way but, I hope you don't mind. This isn't proofread.

ALSO BRO I THINK I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BOOK WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO START A NEW ONE.

I'M LITERALLY ON PART 99 LIKE THIS IS THE 99TH CHAPTER. AFTER 100 I THINK THAT'S IT BRO-

But I'll probably make a part 2 if that's what challs want 😌🙃

Anyways tell me what you think about the imagine. I love you♥️

Quite frankly I wanna write this whole entire thing over again in first person but, it's already late and I should be asleep.😕