God Bless America X Edwin H.

(trigger warning💋)
Letter #1:

Dear Family,
Hey. (give the kids a kiss for me Y/N please?), I miss you. But, you probably already know that. I know video calls are probably the ideal way to contact you guys but, a video isn't enough for me to tell you how much i miss you. I should be asleep but, I honestly don't care. (It's totally fine don't scold me.) I tried to send a letter for Christmas but, i got really busy and i guess i kind of forgot. Forgive me. I'm sorry, I love you.

-Ed/Dad

Letter #2

Dear Family,
I hope all is well. I'm doing okay, things are moving along. Y/N, princess. I miss you and the kids so much. I think about you everyday and night. I love you all so much.

-Ed/Dad

Letter #3

Dear Y/N, this one's just for you. I miss you so much and words can't describe how lucky I'm gonna feel when i get home and you're right there waiting for me. Just a couple more months and I'm all yours and we can live life like we used to. Doesn't that sound nice princess? I have to wrap this up but, I love you so much and when I see you I'm gonna serenade you in kisses. Okay?
Bye. I love you.

-Ed (A.K.A Your husband) ;)

(A/N: sorry but i stan so hard😭)

|•°|•°|•°|

It's probably about 12 o'clock in the afternoon.

The trees are swaying in the wind and leaves wave hello as the fall peacefully to the ground.

Autumn is your favorite season.

It's not too hot, but not too cold either.

Life always seems a little better when you can rake a nice and neat pile of green, orange and yellow leaves. (At least to you)

Your absolute favorite thing to do during this season is to burn cinnamon spice candles and dress in orange all the time because your husband literally adores the color on you.

He's always told you that orange is your color and he enjoys seeing you in it.

Especially during other seasons sporadically throughout the year.

You think it's kind of a tacky color but, quite frankly you'd wear a trash bag just to see him smile.

(Which actually happened once for Halloween)

Edwin is the most precious thing in your life right now (besides your beautiful children of course)

And if you could hold him right now maybe you'd feel just as warm and sunny as this gorgeous afternoon.

•••
"Mommy! Someone's outside!"

Your daughter calls from the kitchen.

She's making a pb&j sandwich for her and her younger sister while you were upstairs cleaning your bathroom.

"What!"

"The door!" Both girls shout in unison and you let out a dramatic groan before rushing downstairs to open the door.