The Closet X Nick Mara pt. 2

(A/N: i did minor tweaks on this but, i didn't technically proofread it so...yEah but I'm tired. I'll fix any mistakes in the morning 😂)

It's 1 o'clock on the dot and you're sitting in your room eating a bowl of cereal when you hear a slight tapping noise coming from down the hall.

You try to ignore it because, you really don't want to see where it's coming from but eventually it starts to get louder.

Louder.

Loud enough that it's practically begging you to come see what it is.

And before you know it, you find yourself standing in front of Y/S/N's room door with shaky hands and a queasy stomach.

You push the door open slowly and the night breeze flows through the broken window causing you to shiver, you turn your head to the closet and the sight before you makes your head dizzy and your heart come to a hault before speeding up 10 times faster than it's optimum pace.

You clamp a hand over your mouth and run into your room before slamming the door shut, locking it, and rushing over to Nick who's already half awake from the bang of your door.

"Baby, what the hell?" He mumbles but, you're frantic and crying.

"I- was- the tapping- and the- I went to see what- but- but the- the closet-"

"Baby." He tries calming you down but, you're scared shitless.

"Baby!" He shouts and you begin to sob uncontrollably.

"Y/N what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I- I went into Y/S/N's room..." You trembled and he sighs before sitting up on the edge of the bed and pulling you into his chest as you cried your eyes out.

"Shh, it's okay princess... I'm here."

His hands found their way into your hair and rubbed little circles on your scalp while your fists gripped the sheets beside you.

"... there's something in that fucking closet" was all he heard you say before he laid you down and told you to get some rest.
................................................................
The next morning you're awoken by the sugary sweet smell of maple bacon and strawberry pancakes.

You pull your hair into a quick bun, brush your teeth and then head into your kitchen only to see a shirtless Nick at the stove scrambling a pan of eggs.

"Smells delicious baby." You compliment and he's spinning around with a huge smile.

"Thank you."

"Don't stand there princess, C'mere." He says and waits to hear you walk towards him before wrapping your arms around his waist for a sweet embrace from behind.

"Mm you're warm." You mumble against his skin and he laughs.

"Thank you." He repeats and turns the stove off before spinning around to lift you off the ground and place you on the kitchen counter.

He stands between your legs and places a kiss to your lips before dropping down to do the same to your stomach.

"Good morning princess." He smiles.

"Good morning." You reply but, he gives you a weird look.

"What?" You giggle.

"I was talking to her." He points to your stomach and you slap him playfully.

"I'm playing baby. Can I have a kiss?"

"No." You fold your arms.

"Please, It was a joke princess. also when babygirl is born I'll have to call you something else." He notes aloud.

PRETTYMUCH IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara