(requested) Envious X Brandon A.

For lostinarreaga-
Thanks for your patience bean❤️

"You do know that the price depends on how heavy the basket is right?"

"Yeah, so?" Brandon teases and you bump into him causing him to stumble a bit.

"So, stop picking every apple that you lay eyes on, dum-dum."

This time you're the one who stumbles when he bumps you vengefully with a loud cackle.

Your friendship with Brandon has always been playful like this.

Even in times when you felt like goofing around probably wasn't the best option, you were always like this with him, and vice versa.

He feels comfortable around you. With most other people he feels comfortable to an extent, but with you he feels like he can be himself.

His actual self.

"Did you get all red apples?!"

"No, because I know you're only gonna eat the green ones, they're at the bottom. I picked those first." He assures which causes you to grin up at him and kiss his cheek.

This precipitates a small smile to form on his lips but, you don't notice because, you've already skipped gleefully ahead of him to pay for the apples.

After they're all paid for, the total comes out to be $20.50.

And Brandon hands the basket to you before sitting in the driver's seat and locking all the doors before you can get into the car.

When you pull the handle and glare at him he cackles loudly.

"B, stop open the door."

"What??? I can't hear you." He teases while rolling the windows up.

"B, STOP!" You laugh and bang on the window but, now he's turning on the radio and blasting pop tunes to drown you out.

"Brandonnn!" You whine dramatically and finally he sees your distress and unlocks the car for you.

Once you're inside he grins at you and you smack his chest in annoyance.

"Fool. I should've tossed all your red apples."

He ignores your little threat and simply leans over to place a kiss to your forehead before starting the car.

Little do you know he's driving you to his current residence in L.A.

It's not a very far drive because you already live pretty close.

"Either you're high or you just missed our turn dum dum." You tease.

"You're not going home dum dum." He assures before continuing to keep his eyes on the road.

You scrunch your face up in confusion and he just smiles.

"You kidnapping me Arreaga??"

He shakes his head "no" and casually grabs your hand and places a kiss to it.

These types of behaviors are what normally causes people to ask you things like "are you two dating" or "is that your boyfriend/girlfriend? Awww!" But, you both always deny it.

You tell them Brandon just expresses the happiness of his friendship with you in a different way than most others.

Like you're his girlfriend, but only... you're not.

"Then where are you taking me stupid?"

"If you keep calling me out my name, I'll take you to a dumpster and leave you there."