Edwin's Guardian Angel

Okay so some of you may or may not have seen this already but this has just been brought to my attention

If you haven't seen this, here's a quick storytime.😂

Okay so, Edwin was minding his own business, ordering sushi at some restaurant.

At some point, a woman came up to him and gave him that paper that you see in the photo above.

The paper itself is very odd already because it simply has the word "Comfort" inside it.

And when she gave it to him she was very persistent that he was the one to take it.

Now mind you, this woman had to be watching him for quite some time before she gave that to him because it's very clear that she made that entire thing and even drew the picture on the front.

Then like it was absolutely nothing, she leaves.

But Edwin leaves almost seconds after she does and, once he gets outside the restaurant,

the woman is gone.

Vanished.

No where to be found.

Now, this threw me off completely because when Edwin was explaining this he said "there is absolutely no way she could've hopped in a car and drove off."

And if she would've walked or maybe even ran away, wouldn't he have seen her down the street?

On top of this Edwin seemed to be so genuinely confused with this encounter and the disappearance of the woman.

I honestly think this is some sort of sign sent from some sort of angel watching over him.

I think someone knew Edwin needed some form of comfort in his life and honestly I'm so astonished.

But overall this story is so amazing to me.

What do you guys think about it?