Pill Popper pt. 3 X Brandon Arreaga

Brandon's P.O.V

"Brandon."

"Brandon, that's your verse."

I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard my name being called for a second time.

"What?"

Nick huffs and rips his headphones off his ears.

"You missed your verse. Again."

I looked at him, and then at everyone else.

They all sported the same dishonorable stare.

"I'm sorry... alright let's do it again."

"No, bro I think you should just take a break." Zion says genuinely.

"I don't need a break, I'm fine... let's go."

"Bro you've missed your verse 4 times today. Take a break." Edwin orders while grabbing his water bottle and taking a swig.

I pulled my headphones off and headed outside for a breath of fresh air.

The reason I'd been missing my verse so much is because, I can't stop thinking about how that girl...

What was her name again?

Y/N?

She put those damn pills in my pocket and she didn't even tell me why.

She just said that she "wanted them gone."

What the hell is that supposed to mean??

I rubbed my forehead in small circles.

I had a huge headache and I was exhausted.

My eyes burned from barely getting any sleep last night and my foot hurts because, I may have stepped in glass yesterday without noticing.

I took my glasses off to clean the
smudges off, when I'd noticed y/n (at least I think it's her) across the street at a gas station pumping fuel into her car.

I pushed my glasses back on my face so that I could get a better view, and sure enough the girl from the club was probably about 30 feet away from me.

I decided not to call her this time. (in case she tried to scurry off again.)

Instead, I walked towards her slowly.

She didn't notice me at first because, she was so focused on pumping the gas.

But, when I was standing right in front of her face she jolted back in fear.

"God! Say something next time!"

I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my hoodie.

"... why'd you leave?"

I'm not sure why that was the first thing to escape my lips but, I needed to know.

"What?"

"Why'd you leave? You walked away and you didn't even tell me why."

"I told you I felt guilty." She says while finishing up her previous task.

"Yeah but, that doesn't give you the right to just run away. Why couldn't you just talk to me? Tell me why you gave them to me."

She stares at me for a long while before hopping in the driver's seat of her car.

She tries to pull the door closed but, I grab it just in time.

"Stop fucking running away from me."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"I deserve to know!"

I shouted angrily.

Suddenly her eyes grew wide.

"You said it yourself, if I would've gotten severely injured, this would've been your fault. So don't you think since I'm still here and in perfect condition that I should at least know why you gave me them? Huh?! Of all the other got damned people in the club. Why did you choose me."

She swallows hard and wipes a single tear from her left eye before hopping out the car and standing directly in front of me.

"I didn't think much of it..." She started.

"A friend of mine was carrying them and someone said that a few cops were going to do a drug search. Everyone kept passing them around and when they got to me, I panicked...so I dropped them in your pocket."

"What?! Wait. I could've went to jail!"

"No, they only checked the people in my group of friends because, someone had only complained about seeing us with them."

I was quiet.

"Look... I'm so sorry. I truly am, I never expected it to go this far and I never expected you to swallow some." She says honestly.

"... it's alright."

"....I can make it up to you?" She tries.

"Maybe...lunch later?"

"...kinda busy later..." I mumbled.

She frowned a bit which made me feel like a dick.

"I'm sorry you didn't deserve that-"

"No, it's fine...I understand how you're feeling."

She slowly steps back into her car one foot at a time.

"Wait! Wait...I wanna go to lunch with you."

Her eyes meet mine and for a brief moment, we just stared at each other.

I take in her features slowly.

There's no doubt that she was absolutely beautiful.

Her hair hangs exactly to her shoulders and her lips were the most interesting shade of pink I'd ever seen in my life.

"I'm willing to forgive you if you come to lunch with me." I said authentically.

"...okay."

"...I have to go now but, meet me back here in about-"

I check my watch.

"30 minutes."

She nods.

And with that I shut her car door for her and ran back into the studio.
........................
Once I got back inside, I noticed the boys were all putting their headphones back on.

When I grabbed mine, Edwin laughed.

"What?" I inquired; flustered.

"I saw you out there with that girl." He whispered so then others wouldn't hear.

"Yeah..so?"

"So...I think it's pretty damn chill  of you to give her a chance after what she did to you."

"Wait you knew?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Yeah I knew, I overheard her talking to one of her friends on the phone at the hospital."

I blinked a few times.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You're a pretty determined guy, I knew you'd find out eventually."

To be continued...

Tbh it probably won't even be continued 😂😂😂😂

But let me know what y'all think.

Were you shocked? -N🐢