Prologue

© 2018 Futzer All Rights Reserved

The events and characters depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

It all took one swing.

In one single sweep of my sword, my opponent was killed. The people around me and the now defeated individual cheered with a streak of "wtf's" and "how bitch". I smiled as I felt the usual scent of victory, silly I know but it was a harmless habit.

My hand pushed my sword inside it's shaft as I turned around to face the scattered crowd. Yet another man wanted to taste some blood in his mouth as he walked towards me with a serious look in his yellow eyes. I smirked. Once again, habit. As I accepted his challenge.

My feet flew off the ground as I charged for him. He was obviously startled as it had only been a few seconds, and I also waited for the other person to come at me first in the former match. Well, I didn't use the same techniques. I'm not that kind of person who overthink, analyse and have planned movements. I go with my- what do you call it? Oh, yeah. Gut.

As my gut feeling was telling me to charge straight for this guy, I pierced him with my sword. Or tried to at least. He was caught by surprise for just a nanosecond and was soon on his feet again. He lifted his shield and the two metals met.

My sword grazed against the metal of his shield and I flew back once again. I landed on my feet with a thud but that wasn't enough to make me surrender, no, no. Quite the opposite, now I was excited. This time, I waited for him to charge.

He saw the fire in my eyes and waited for a few seconds before running towards me in full speed. I smiled, he went right into my trap. My fingers twitched as I felt laughter making it's way up my throat. How naive.

Charging at me in full speed, with a complete set of armour wasn't one of his brightest ideas. As he ran towards me I simply stepped to the side and let him run by me.

"Wha-" He began to turn in confusion but it was to late.

He eyed the sword that had pierced through his skin from his side where I stood. He blinked and then stared at me as if to say, "What in the world?".

The crowd cheered again, and his HP went to zero.

"Steven!"

I rolled my eyes and gave the wall behind my desk a kick so I could roll closer to the door with my computer chair.

"What Mom?! I'm busy!" Ugh. I hate it when she calls me that. It's my middle name for Christ sake! It sucks to know that she's only using it to annoy me since she knows I despise it.

"Mm, I bet. Go walk Scouter." I sighed heavily and stared at my screen. Once again I was brought back to reality. After checking the time and writing a quick goodbye to my friends who were waiting for me in the crowd, I jumped up to my feet. I pulled up my blue and white striped socks and headed down the stairs.

"Heya." I nodded to Mom who looked displeased. Oh, joy.

"You forgot to walk him this morning." Mom stated with a raise of her brows. I pursed my lips and suddenly found our three year old, dead plant interesting.

"No, I didn't"

"Yes, you did."

"How do you know?"

"I notice things."

She really does. I inhaled and grabbed the lease and some poop bags by the door.

"I'll walk him now, happy?" I didn't mean to be snappy, I just got about four hours of sleep last night so I guess that was finally affecting me. Mom definitely didn't seem very "happy", I don't know what exactly I expected anyway.

She just shook her head side to side as if the whole world was on her shoulders. Hello, Grumpy. It's not like it's the hundredth time or anything!.. Just like the tenth.

I clicked my tongue loudly in hope for Scouter to appear. He did, with a wagging tail right behind him too. I chuckled softly and stroked his head as I blinked my tired eyes. I bet I have bags under them, maybe that's why Mom let me off so easily. It's hard to scold a zombie.

"Come on, Scout." I exhaled with slumped shoulders as I stuck my hand inside the arm of my jacket. Scouter whined as he let the lease slip around him. Soon enough we were outside. The cold air hit my face and I zipped my jacket up further, I could see my breath form around me as a ball of smoke. December doesn't disappoint.

As Scouter peed along a pole I found myself staring at the sunset. It was like any other sunset. Big and orange. Orange and big. I always wonder what all the fuss is about when it comes to sunsets and sunrises. The sun is literally just doing it's job, why should that be so amazing?

Although, looking at it now it feels like there is something missing in the orange orb. Like the beauty has a blanket covering it and I can't pull it away.

Shaking my head I mentally beat myself up for being so deep. I haven't even looked at Pinterest before but I have a feeling I would be a hit there.

This story will contain:

Gay relationships (bxb)
Cursing/swearwords/harsh language
Vivid explanations (will have warning before)
Kissing
Offensive jokes
And some other stuff ;)

A/N

Sooo ik this is one hell of a cliché storyline but it gets more juicy later I promise <3

Thank you if you start reading!

My other stories:

My Past (Taekook/Vkook)

Prince Rivalry (Taekook/Vkook)

Sneak peak at a future bxb story (may not post it but whatever)

The Worst of Both Bodies