8

I winced as a peice of paper was ripped off my leg taking off any hair I had on my legs. They had already done the same with my arms, my armpits, and any other body oart I had thag grew hair. Cleshia came close to my face with a silver thing known as tweezers and plucked my eyebrows along with the in between of my eyebrows, while Tilianna trimmed the ends of my hair.

They sprayed me with water one last time before they stared at me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Dolly! " Tiliana sings running out of the small room I was placed in.

Cleshia handed me a white robe and smiled at me.

A girl with bright blonde hair walked into the room. She didn't look like the typical capitol citizen, she had a purple shirt on with black pants and white kitten heels. Her hair looked normal compared to the other capitol citizens hair. She smiled at me.

"Hi, you must be Phoebe," She said, her voice seemed to have some sort of accent. "I'm your stylist, Dolly. "

"Phoebe, " I reply, "So i'm guessing your gonna plan for me to wear something crazy."

"No, I think someone as brave as you should be shown off not dressed up in some ugly outfit." Dolly replies.

"Thats a real relief." I smile. Dolly laughs at this.

"Cleshia, Tiliana your assistance is no longer needed at the moment you may leave." Dolly says. Cleshia and Tiliana nod their heads and run out of the room with their heads hanging low.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask straightening my robe.

"Something leather, something to make you look powerful. " Dolly speaks making hand gestures.

I nod my head, "sounds okay I guess, as long as it isn't what the people a few years back had."

"And what was that?" She asks.

"They had just plain chicken wire, nothing underneath just chicken wire." I reply.

"Don't worry, i'm different from the other stylists. While they try to match your districts produce for the capitol, I'm working on your representation, I want you to make an entrance, " Dolly says, "I already talked to Brandon he's all in for the idea, how about you?"

I was apprehensive about this idea making an entrance and a mark is pretty risky, but on the other side sponsers who could potentially save my life and being the sweetheart of the capitol could also save my life due to favoritism.

"I'm in." I say.

"Great, let's go do a fitting for your costume now." Dolly smiles.

"Will Brandon be there?" I ask.

"No he'll be in a seperate room." She replies. I follow her into yet another room, Cleshia and Tiliana were in the room. I watch Dolly as she scribbles a design onto a peice of paper, she then hands the paper off to Cleshia. Him and Tiliana start to sew and put together an outfit they size me a couple of times and within a few hours its finished.

"Ready to see what it looks like?" Tiliana asks.

"1. " Dolly says.

"2. " Cleshia adds.

"3. " I say.