9

I was dressed in a brown cow leather dress, it had a thin strip that eventually wrapped around my neck, becoming a collar. The dress had no sleeves and went to just above my knees. I wore brown boots which were the same material as my dress. My hair was up in a very messy bun. I had a smokey eye and red lipstick for make up. I fought against the red lipstick considering my dress is brown but it didn't look bad.

"You look amazing!" My prep team cheers.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Brandon is ready also." Dolly says. She peeks her head through the door and leaves.

"You look stunning." Cleshia tells me.

"Absolutely beautiful. " Tiliana adds in.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Phoebe." Dolly says. I turn around and see Brandon.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi." I reply.

Brandon was wearing a suit that was the same leather as mine, as well as shoes. His hair was the same as usual but a little more presentable. He had minimal make up around his eyes and cheeks.

"How wonderful dont you both look devine." Cleshia says.

"Brandon tell Phoebe she looks pretty." Tiliana says.

"Uhm." Brandon and I both reply.

"Do it." Tiliana says pointing a shaky finger at him.

"Phoebe, you're.. pretty?" Brandon says although it sounded more like a question.

I laughed.

"Now Phoebe tell Brandon he's handsome." Cleshia said.

"Hah im not doing that." I laugh.

"I think the next thing we work on is her attitude." Cleshia says to Tiliana.

"Good luck with that." I mumble.

"Leave the poor children alone. " Dolly says shoo'ing Cleshia and Tiliana out the door.

"Byee." I say waving my fingers at them.