11

"Look at these tributes, a lovely bunch!" Ceaser Flickerman's voice booms. We could hear everything him and Claudius TempleSmith were saying about us, which was a little awkward for the people dressed wierdly due to the fact that they pointed it out.

"Wow look at District 7! " Cladius says.

"Yes, very pretty the stylists outdid themselves. " Ceaser adds.

"We come soon." I say.

Brandon takes my hand, "Were a team."

I look at him, his blue eyes stared deep into my green. I wanted so badly to just break down and cry, I wanted to have him hold me, have him tell me sweet things. Brandon looked away but I didn't. I wanted to tell him he was beautiful so badly, maybe in hopes he would say the same thing but I knew i couldnt I knew he couldn't and I knew we couldn't.

Our horses started to move slightly and I knew the capitol would see us in seconds. My eyes had finally adjusted to the lighting, my ears however needed a little adjustment to the cheering.

"District 9 looking-" Claudius stops, "Look at District 10!"

"Oh yes, indeed they look very powerful and the conjoined hands!" Ceaser exclaims, "I have shivers."

I smile at Brandon, recieving a smile back.

"OH OH OH! Cladius did you see that smile?" Ceaser asks.

"Indeed I did, but what I'm interested in is how their stylist made their eyes stand out like that, im getting blinded by how bright they are." Claudius replies.

"Absolutely stunning, they are indeed to get loads of sponsers. "

The chariots came to a stop infront of a large balcony. President Snow stood there, arms crossed staring at us.

"Welcome tributes of the 67th annual Hunger Games. " He says. I feel a chill go down my back as I notice he's staring at me.

"I wish you the best of luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor." He says not breaking eye contact with me.