16

Brandon and I waited outside as tribute after tribute did their private evaluations.

Melanie and Hallen had already finished theirs and had left.

The girl from district 9 left next she had a smug look on her face.

"Brandon Brown." A voice called.

"Good luck. " I tell him.

"I'll see you when I get out." He says.

Then he left. Leaving me alone with 4 other tributes. They looked at me, I looked at them back.

"Klinton is going to wreck her." One of the boys whisper. The girls giggle.

"Or I'll wreck him." I reply looking away.

"Have you seen him?" One of the girls ask.

"I have." I reply.

"And judging from what he did to you, I doubt you'll make it a day. " the other girl says.

"And judging by what district your from I doubt you'll make is past the blood bath." I say with a smirk. That shut them up.

Brandon walked out.

"Your up. Good luck." He says giving me a hug.

"Thanks." I reply.

"Phoebe Willows. " the voice says over the speakers.

I walk into the room, the game makers stared at me.

"Um, hello." I said cautiously.

I bowed then picked up a knife, thoughts blurred through my mind.

"Phoebe, your apparently good with knives. Use that but don't show off totally, Klinton already wants your head don't make yourself look like more of a threat to his game or he will have it." Dill said. I nodded my head, finally the man had came to his senses to help us actually have a chance at winning.

I picked up one of the knives and got in my stance to throw. I looked at the game makers, they watched carefully, judging my every move. I noticed I was standing awkwardly and I fixed it. I looked back at the target and threw the knife. It flew through the air and into the target super close to the middle. I threw three others each closer to the middle. The last one I did I did a roll and threw the knife. I kept throwing them, each a different targets and angles and doing stunts. I then bowed again and threw my last knife at the ceiling lights and walked angles way creating I giant spark behind me. Then I left leaving no regrets. My smirk hadn't disappeared when I left the room and came face to face with the other tributes.

"Good luck." I said and left.