17

We all sat around the TV waiting anxiously for our scores. Brandon and I had been told to sit with our prep team because we apparently had a surprise waiting for us after the scores we revealed.

I sat on the carpeted floor my legs spread out and slouched. Brandon sat across from me smiling.

"What?" I ask hitting is foot with mine.

"You look nervous." He says.

"What?" I laugh, "I'm not nervous."

He points to his eye, "your eyes."

"Leave me alone." I smile.

"Is that a smile I see?" Brandon asks.

"No." I say trying to hide my smile but failing.

Brandon grabs my foot and drags me across the rug until I'm in front of him. Then he hugs me.

"You'll be fine." He says into my hair.

"It's not this I'm nervous about." I reply.

What I meant was not something that needed to be said because we both knew what it meant.

"Phoebe Willows and Brandon Brown." I hear Richy say. I look over.

"The scores are coming in less than 2 minutes sit back where you were before and stop touching eachother." Richy says.

Brandon and I look at eachother then start to laugh. I then sit back down in my spot.

The screen of the TV flashes on and both the prep teams cheer excitedly.

Ceaser face was shown on the screen and he started talking, I zoned out for this until finally he announced the scores. Gerard with a score of 10. Next was the girl I saw at the survival station, Lilly she had a score of 8. Next was Rucker and Nicky both with a score of 10. Surprise surprise Klinton had an 11, Janice had a 9. I didn't pay attention to the people from 4. Hallen had a 7 and Melanie had an 8. Brandon's face had shown up, he got an 8 everyone cheered in his favor. Next was my face. The room fell silent, until a 9 showed up. Every one applauded.

No one payed attention to the next tributes after. Once the screen went black my prep team took me to my room.

They handed me a dress to put on. I accepted and changed. They gave me shoes and did my make up and hair. Once they finished I looked in the mirror. My hair was half up and half down, my eye make up was a pink and black smokey eye and my lips were a pink color. My dress was baby blue and went up to just under my knees, my shoes were black heels. I did a twirl to show off my outfit.

"Stunning." My prep team takes turns saying.

I smile. I walked out of the room to see the living room at been redecorated. Instead of carpet there was a black shiny flooring and any furniture had been moved out of the way. Brandon stood there in the middle of the room staring up at me.

I waved to him from the top of the stairs and then made my way down them.

"Hi." I said once I was in front of Brandon.

"Hi."He stuttered to reply.

"What exactly are we doing? " I ask Richy. He just smiles.

"Well considering how much you guys like to touch eachother." Richy says. I snicker a laugh excuse my dirty mind, "I decided that we could teach you how to dance."

He grabs Dill and forces him to dance with him. Brandon and I laugh our brains out until Richy stops and places Brandon's hand on my hip and my hand on his shoulder then made us hold hands.