22

Sorry for no updates lately. I wrote this like 5 times but wattpad kept deleting it

"Wakey wakey Phobe." I heard Richy softly sing. I shot up, today was the day.

"Change into the clothes at the end of your bed." I quickly grabbed the clothes and thre the white long sleeved shirt on along with the light green cargo pants. I also put on some black boots that were on the ground. I threw my hair into a ponytail and left my room for the last time. We all ate our last breakfast together then Richy, Dill, Brandon and I were taken to a hovercraft.

"Any last advice you want to give us?" I ask before leaving onto the hovercraft.

"Okay, I know I haven't been much of a mentor to you guys over that past few days. But I do believe you can make it, don't be afraid. It takes no fear. You can't let anyone see your fear. Fight back and trust in each other, the only way you'll make it is if you trust each other." Dill says.

Brandon and I nod firmly. "Okay."

"Good luck guys." Richy cries hugging us. He whipes away some tears before smiling at us. "Now go."

Dill gives us both a hug and pushes us off into the direction of the hovercraft.

"Poop eyes." Brandon says before were separated and pushed into the hovercraft. I sat on the end beside Hallen.

"Give me your arm." A lady in a full on lab suit including the helmet thing says. What she trying to do? Its not like we have diseases. I give her my arm and she pulls out a huge needle thing and stabs it into my arm. It glows twice before she pulls it out.

"That's your tracker. You'll pass out until we arrive at our destination." She says then moves on to Hallen. (I kinda felt like putting the fact that they pass out in here haha) wait pass out?! Before I know it my vision goes blurry until all I see is black.

I woke up in a chair, when my vision is back to normal Dolly is standing in front of me

"Good your up." She says, "When you were passed out we did your makeup and hair and all that."

"How long?" I ask.

"Few hours." She replies.

"When is the games?" I ask.

"Few minutes." She says and my heart drops. A few minutes until my possible death?

"Stand up." Dolly smiles. I wobble to stand up but I manage. Dolly walks over to a coat rack and grabs a single coat off of a hanger. She walks back go me and helps me put it on. She then turns me to look in a mirror. My hair was braided in piggytails and my make up was delicately put on. I also had the same red lip stick and my nails were painted a dark blue. The jacket was a navy blue color with orange strings at the waist. She turned me back around and handed me my ring. I placed it in one of my pockets.

"Thank you." I say.

"You can do this." Dolly says, "I believe in you."

I smile, "don't be sad when I die."

"If." She says.

"What is my ranking?" I ask.
"2 minutes." A loud voice runs through the speakers.