1.) Sleep~~

I finished writing a portion of my story, although i didn't get much done. I turned off my lamp and everything went dark. I got up and got ready for bed, but then i realized Natsu sleeping on it... gee, i never get some peace around here do i? Happy was no where to be found though...... how strange.... I was about to yank him off, but then i realized how calm and peaceful he looked. He was sleeping with his arms on the back of his head and his normal one leg up one down. He looked tired... probably because of all the jobs we did today. "*siiighhh* guess ill let you off this time sleepy head..." i whispered as i smiled softly . He just looked so comfortable and cute, how could i wake him up?!. I ruffled his pink hair that stuck out in many directions, he seemed to like it... he smiled just a bit, letting out a small purr. I couldn't help but let out a smile. I got an extra blanket and pillow from a cabinet that would usually be for Natsu.

I put the pillow on the floor and tried to sleep in the floor next to him, although, i must admit..... it was hard doing that... I turned as i was trying to sleep comfortably, but hit my head on the wood of the bed. "OW!" OOPS! All of a sudden, i heard Natsu groaning. "Natsu...?" i asked silently. "Lu....cy..." he said in a tired voice. I got up to look at him. Wow, he's a light sleeper all right!
"Luce? What're you doin' on the floor?"

"Oh nothing, just that someone STOLE MY BED!" i shouted!

"Oh did i? Sorry... its just so comfy!" he said holding my pillow and smiling.

"*sniff sniff* smells like Lucy.."

"H-HEY! D-DONT DO THAT!!" i said as i blushed uncontrollably.

"i think ill stay here tonight... thanks..."

"H-Hey! No way im sleeping on the floor!! Wait a minu— GO HOME." I yelled as i realized he was could've just gone home!

"Pleaseeeee~~? Im really tired, i cant go back home....." he said giving me puppy eyes..... ugh those puppy eyes... THEY GET ME EVERY TIME!

"A-alright i suppose..." i said blushing while looking away. I groaned as bent to lay back down on my sad bed.

"Hmmgg..." he said unexpectedly.

"KYA..!!" I was pulled into my bed and instantly felt warmth surround me. "Hmm....." i smiled as the warmth felt extremely nice since the floor was cold. Wait a minute... wasn't Natsu in bed just a few seconds ago?!

"N-Natsu?!"
"Hm?"
"W-WHYD YOU PULL ME IN WITH YOU?!"
"I felt bad you had to sleep on the floor....."
"o-oh.... well..... this isn't so bad.... he's warm at least...."
"a-am i? im glad you're comfortable..."

He heard me?! Well he does have dragon hearing. A-And why'd he stammer? Was he nervous? W-wait! W-what am i thinking!?!?!

Do i like............

"Natsu...?"

"What now? im trynna sleep.."
"O-OH! S-SORRY I SPOKE OUT LOUD"
He hugged me and i tensed up. "w-what're you doing N-Natsu?"
"n-nothing..."
I didn't know what to do... Natsus always been my best friend! So then why........ why am i having these strange feelings.....? I couldn't think of anything else, so i hugged him back...

"Lucy......"
"Y-Yes Natsu..?"
"i-i...... l-love.....you..."
Woah no way?! Natsu..... l-loves me..?
I cupped his face and saw he was nervous.,.. he was blushing a lot and so i kissed him..... i softly and slowly planted my lips and his.... His soft lips were warm, yet.....flamey? I felt him smirk and i flicked him.

"Does that show you my feelings? Or do you need more attention and affection......?my little fire dragon.." i said smiling softly at him

"Heehee.. i want more~"

"My wish is your command...hehe.."

"I love you Lucy..."
"I love you too Natsu..."

We gave each other one last kiss... before falling asleep.