10.)The Walk.

I felt a little sad for no reason exactly, so I went out to the park and walked down the dirt path with trees on the side. (the one from that one ending)

I walked for bit before sensing someone nearby, it was someone....... similar.....

Soon enough, i saw a figure laying on a tree and starring at the stars. I went to investigate... and saw....

Natsu...?

He was actually.... sleeping.....

I smiled.

What an idiot...

I started circling around him, searching for an annoying blue cat.... but he was no where to be found? Weird.

I crouched down and poked his cheek. As always....he was warm.... i giggled....

i love his warmth....

"hehe..... jeez Natsu.... why do come sleep here..?"

I looked up at the stars and realized how beautiful they were.

"...i guess... i can't blame ya"

I turned back to him and smiled.

I grabbed his scarf and wrapped it behind his head, assuming the tree was rough.

Suddenly he grabbed my face and gently placed a kiss on my lips....

-Natsu POV-

I pulled back and smiled softly.

"Hey Lucy..."

I could tell she was hesitant, considering her red face and shocked face.

"N-Natsu....y-you..."

"I know what i did dummy! I. Kissed. You." I teased her with a smirk.

"N-Natsu... d-does this mean...that you....-"

"Hehe.... guess it does huh? I love you Luce."

"i-i.....dont know what to say...."

"Sorry it was sudden.... i should've just told you... instead of.... stealing your first kiss... I just suck at this typa stuff....."

"Natsu... when did you start.... liking me..?"

" Last year... when we were searching for everyone... together... I realized how much i loved spending time with you, and how much i needed you.... I thought it was just cause' you were my friend"

"a-and..? when did you realize... that it wasn't just friends?" She sat down next to me and listened.

"hm.....I started feeling more and more clingy... as if i couldn't live without you... but that one day, when you were healing my wounds, i remember you hugged me after you accidentally touched one of the worst spots.. You were frantically apologizing and asking me if I was okay. My heart just fluttered at your words... you're just so sweet and caring, but also feisty and your personality is just so.... firey.."

"Hehe... and you know how much I love fire...."

Her face turned a brighter red, i laughed at her adorableness.

"What about you? H-How do you feel about me..?"

I looked down as I blushed in embarrassment...

-Lucy POV-

"M-Me?!"

"Well duh."

"Oh! Uhm..... I- I love you to..."

"YOU DO?! HAHA IM SO HAPPY!"

His face lightened up and he hugged me tightly.

"N-Natsu! Haha! Let go you dummy!"

"So temme!"

"U-Uhm... i-it was after the fight with Igneel and Acnologia.. when you left... i seriously missed you... i would cry everyday begging for you to come back.. but of course.....you wouldn't... hah.... When you came back... I was really happy... yet mad..... but... i held in the anger..."

"oh..."

"So when we left together... i knew i liked you... but after you began paying more attention to me... and caring for me......my feelings got stronger and now that things are back to normal... i'm happier than ever..."

Natsu held me closer... as he kissed my cheek...

"Im sorry i left you alone Luce... I promise i'll never do it again..."

"Thank you Natsu..." I blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek as well...

I could tell no one ever did this to him since his face went red and his eyes were widened in surprise.

"Here... Let's continue this walk..." He reached his hand out and smiled.

I gladly smiled back and took his hand.

"So why'd you take a walk anyway?" He asked...

"I dunno... i just felt like it... you?"

"Same here. I just felt like taking a short stroll..."

Natsu then intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled softly at his sudden action.

"Lucy... I'm not very good at expressing my feelings with words....and im new to this kinda stuff....so let my actions speak for me... okay?"

My face went red as he starred down in embarrassment.

"Yeah... i-im new to this too.... so i understand.... I love you no matter what... and either way... affection is something i enjoy!" I smiled as he pulled me in for hug and held me in place.

Just him and me.

Alone.

He was holding me so that my hands were pressed against his chest..

"So that's why you love it when we're touching each other in any way.... I'm glad you enjoy my warmth..."

I blushed hardly as he held.

He then held my waist as he slowly kissed.

I held his head softly as we kissed in the pouring stars.

He let go after a while, and then he looked me in the eyes and said,

"Let's go home, together."

I smiled and softly replied with a yes. I gave him one last kiss before holding his hand again ,and walking to our house.