15.) Crying Lucy?!?

-This is gonna switch POVs a lot soo-

-also, im gonna post maybe three this weekend, one for the highschool story and two here. thanks!-

-Erza POV-

I was looking for the team to go on a mission, but as I was doing that- something hit me... like a gut feeling that someone wasn't okay.

First Gray.

Luckily he was walking down the street with Juvia.

"Hello Gray, Hello Juvia. How are you feeling?"

"Hey Erza. Uhm.. we're okay?"

That's one.

"Okay bye bye!"

Now Wendy and Carla.

They were shopping at a small store.

"Hello girls! How are you feeling?"

"Erza! We're feeling great!"

"Okay good!"

That's two.

Who's feeling-....something?

Maybe Natsu?

I found Natsu on the floor sniffing around. Maybe it was him?! No, he's sniffing so he must be looking for- someone!

"Natsu. How are you feeling?"

"Worried!! My senses are telling me something is wrong with Lucy! I Just can't find her! grr!" He began searching again. So it's Lucy!

"Natsu... what do you think happened?"

"I don't know! I'm trying to figure that out! Damnit Lucy! Where are you?!?"

Lucy usually spends time with Levy.. Maybe Brandish? No, Brandish is somewhere far from here.. Yes, so it MUST be Lev-

"G-GUYS HELP! LUCYS CRYING!"

ITS LEVY!

"WHAT?! WHO THE HELL MADE HER CRY?! DONT WORRY LUCY, IM COMING. "Shouted Natsu.

Woah.. Natsu's really in love with Lucy!

-Gray POV-

I was shopping with Juvia when we both got a weird feeling. At first I didn't mind it, but then Juvia pointed out that she was also feeling it.. that's when i began panicking. Especially when Erza came up to us and asked if we were okay.

We searched for Erza before we heard Levy shout something from a distance.

"G-GUYS HELP! LUCYS CRYING!"

"WHAT?! WHO THE HELL MADE HER CRY?! DONT WORRY LUCY, IM COMING." Its Natsu!

"What?! Juvia, Let's go!"

"Right my love!"

We ran close to where we heard the shout in a forest before running into Wendy and Carla.

"Juvia! Gray! Did you guys also hear that?!"

"Yes! We tried tracking down where we heard it but got lost! Do you know where to go Wendy?" Asked Juvia in a panic. I didn't expect her to act so kind. She usually doesn't like Lucy... I guess they got closer without me noticing.

"Yes we did! Let's hur—"

"LUCYYYY!!"

Natsu then RAN past us in such a hurry that he left flames behind!! HE COULDVE CAUSE A WILD FIRE!