9.)Late night!

"I went to my bedroom and looked outside at the stars for a while- as i usually did- until i fell asleep. But I just wasn't sleepy. I thought about Natsu...

Natsu....

His name made my heart flutter.
Maybe if I say it out loud?

"Natsu.......hehe" I giggled softly.

The stars just didn't seem to help me fall asleep. Ah jeez, what now?

"hmm....." i hummed a song a waitress would sing me when i was little. I started slowly drifting to sleep... before I woke up by a sudden crash near the front of my house. I quickly got up and picked up my keys, which i had by my side on my bed, walked over to the direction in the dark. I vaguely made out a figure... and a........flame?

"Agh...damn it..."

I turned on the lights and- yep.

"Natsu..." I sighed..

He had knocked over my box of letters addressed to my mom. And a few other items.

"...Oh hey Lucy! Didn't see ya' there..." he said with a smile on his face.

"Natsu, why are you here?"

"huh?"
.
.
.
.
.
"I actually don't know....Haha! oh well......hm......OH YEAH! I heard you say my name, very faintly. I thought it was just me, but i came just to make sure!" He said giving me a sweet smile.

Aww, he's so cute...

"oh...hmhm! S-sorry if i made you worry! I only said your name cause i felt like it—" WAIT. OH NO BACK TRACK, BACK TRACK.

"felt.... like it..?" he asked with a small tint of blush on his surprised face.

"W-WELL YOURE NAME'S R-REALLY NICE AND EVERY NOW AND THEN I-I LIKE TO SAY IT OUT LOUD INSTEAD OF THINKING OF IT!"

"Ah, I-I see... Thank you Lucy!" he said walking around my apartment.

"Sooo...."

"Sooo?"

"soooo...."

"Sooooooooo....."

"So."

"Whatcha wanna do?"

"I-I dunno, maybe... watch a movie?"

"Sounds fine by me."

I turned on a movie and as it was loading, i grabbed blankets and pillows ,while Natsu grabbed the snacks. I brought my huge, thick blanket and a long cool pillow. Natsu had already laid down on the pillow, I slowly sat next to him and slowly scooched closer and closer, until we were shoulder to shoulder.

"What movie is this?" He said placing an arm around me as i blushed.

"D-Dragon's Princess"

"Oh nice!"

He grabbed the blanket and wrapped me and him together. We were PRACTICALLY two peas in a pod.

The movie began to get heated up and it got a bit awkward until Natsu suddenly pushed towards the ground as I squealed.

"N-Natsu....?"

"Sorry Luce, but im at my breaking point."

He began kissing my face before turning to my lips and fiercely kissing me.

My mind went blank.

-Natsu POV-

I had to tell Lucy how i felt, even though im literally making out with her.

She didn't seem to resist.

So i continued.

She pulled me closer as the kiss got deeper.I played with her hair as she played with mine.I was about to go to her neck, before hearing the door swing open.

"uh—"

It was Erza.

"E-ERZA!" Yelled Lucy with her hair all tangled.

"S-S-S-SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING!!"

"Well she's gone."

"N-NATSU I—"

"Love you to!"

I began placing kisses on her neck as she stammered out her sentence.

"N-Nats-....I-i lo...ve you to.....but this—-"

I moved my kisses lower to her chest.

"N-N-N-NATSU NO!"

She pushed me away as she breathed heavily in panic.

I didn't see any problem.

"L-Let's take it slow...please?"

I sighed and slowly smiled

"Fine, but if i'm at my breaking point again..... I won't hold back." I teased.

"Hehe, i'll keep that in mind. For now, let's enjoy the movie!"

"Yeah!"

I she leaned on me for the rest of the movie from there on."

"W-WHAT THE HELL?!"

"I-I.....wha.....where did yo-.....whaat?"
Natsu asked as he was flustered.

"L-LEVY! WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS?!"

"It's my Nalu fanfic!"

"I see no problem with the story, the only thing i have a problem with is WHY ARENT ME AND LUCY DATING YET?!"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"GAHHH IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! LUCY, IM TAKIN YOU TO GO CONFESS MY LOVE FOR YOU!"

"WHAT KINDA LOGIC IS THAT! A-AND YOURE ACTUALLY SERIOUS?!"

"Bye bye love birds!~ AND GOOD LUCK NATSU!" I giggled.

sigh....those two would make cute babies...

(sorry it's short again....i stayed up late...... again...)