34.) Mating Season?! (Part 5)

(Lucy is wearing the outfit she wore when Natsu came back from the year long training!)

Day 3: Flirtatious

"Natsu... put me do-" He hushed me and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry hun, you're okay here with me." It felt comforting to hear him say that, but still weird since he was talking so smoothly unlike his normal tone.

"uh... yeah.. so uh, when are you gonna put me down?" He smiled, "Whenever you want me to precious." I cringed at the nickname and tone. "yeah uhm, now would be good thanks." I said somewhat nicely. He simply nodded and set me down.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I gave Master a quick wave and turned around to face Natsu again. "Uhm, icee's sound nice!" He nodded and held my waist, pulling me closer to him. I sighed quietly, he didn't notice.

-Time Skipu-

We arrived at the stand not to long after. "What flavor would you like?", ugh, gentlemen Natsu SUCKS. MY Natsu would've said it in his normal voices/tone, MY Natsu would've smiled like an idiot, not like some billionaire trying to win over a princess on a date! "Blueberry." The man nodded and began to fill up my cup. "I wish they had your flavor." Natsu whispered in my ear. I shivered and blushed at the same time, creepy. "N-Natsu..."

"You sir?" Natsu looked up to man. "Blueberry as well." The man nodded and passed me my icee before turning to fill another cup. "Is it good hun?" I nodded as my lips slid off my METAL (save the turtles dudes) straw.
He smirked, but not one of Natsu's normal, cheeky smirks, more of a seductive one, his eyes staring at my lips. "Here you go sir. 20 jewels please." Natsu nodded and handed him the jewels, i dunno where he got them from though, 'sorta just appeared from air. "Thanks Natsu." Natsu kept on smirking, before drinking from his cup.

I completely forgot that this was the phase that they're meant to mate with their- well... mate.
It's still pretty weird to me though, i'd rather go on a normal date with normal Natsu. He's the only guy i've ever really fallen so deeply in love with, and still felt so comfortable around. So, i'd rather have our first time when he's normal and thinking straight, instead of this flirty doofus.

"Lucy.." I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to face him. "hm?"

"Your lips are a bit blue haha, maybe i can kiss it away?" My eyes widened. And i'd rather have our first kiss with him normal as well. "N-No... I-It's okay...." I continued to sip from my cup, not taking my lips off, to scared to in case he tried to catch me off guard.

It felt so weird. It felt wrong. I don't like these phases. They're not Natsu. It feels like i'm going out with some random guy who flirts to much! It felt the same with the past two phases. It feels like i've been cheating on Natsu with random guys, even though

1. We're not dating
and 2: it's still technically him.

"Natsu, let's go home yeah?" He smiled, very very weirdly, more like seductively, and raised an eyebrow, "Sure." Oh goDDD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we walked out, he kept rubbing my side, going lower and lower until he was at my hip. When i looked up, I realized we still had all. day. No way in hell are we going home! "On second thought, let's go to the park..." He stared at me in shock for a second, "But what about home?" I rubbed my shoulder, "Uhm, i kinda feel like uh, getting some uh f-fresh air." He frowned and grabbed my butt. "I get that, but why get air when i can have you moaning, screaming, and panting like crazy?" He whispered in a teasing voice as i yelped. "N-No Natsu, we're going to the park RIGHT NOW." I was so flustered and scared that i stormed my way to the park. I heard him growl, but i still continued walking.