26.)Mating Season?!(Part 4)

Ah jeez, what's gonna happen?! An overprotective Natsu Dragneel can't mean anything good! Well.. goodbye world, it was a pleasure being born.

"Lucy? You there?"

"Huh?! Oh uh- Y-yeah.."

"So which one? This one-?" He pointed at three outfits.

"S-SECOND ONE FOR SURE."' I grabbed the second outfit and bolted towards the bathroom!

"I'll be out in a sec!" I slammed the door and sighed.

"....i... i don't want this..."

I slowly put the dress on, then the stockings, then the shoes, then i put my hair up in a ponytail.

"Alright, i'm done."

"Great! Let's go!"

He took hold of my hand as we began walking to the guild. It was calm at first- key words- at first, then things went downhill. And when i say downhill... i mean straight down to hell.

"...damn..." A guy said while walking past me. He smiled and winked.

Oh god was that a HUGE mistake man.

"What."

"Thatcha girl there?"

"Yes."

"Oh, well don't take this to seriously, but damn she's hot! You're one lucky guy! Bet she's amazing in bed! How about letting me borrow her for 100000 jewels? Sorry she's just TOO ho-"

BAM.

"NATSU!" I panicked as he began beating up the pervy guy.

"Natsu! Hey Hey calm down!" I managed to pull him off of the guy, but just before he nearly killed him.

"Grrrr..."

woah... what the hell?... did he just.. growl?

"H-Hey! I-It's okay! Look, i'll get my take on it too!" I-I didn't know what else to do but to throw/kick/punch the perv over into the river.

"See! I-It's fine!"

Natsu's eyes narrowed,his teeth sharper, his growl grew stronger.

"GRRRR.."

What's happening?! Only this and he already snapped?! The normal Natsu would've punched him into the river and pulled me closer! But this-..... this is to extreme..

"Natsu calm down! You're.... you're scaring me..."

His growl stopped.