24.)Mating Season?!(Part 3)

"Natsu! You shouldn't go dragging me out!" I said, suffocating in his arms.

"Sorry, I couldn't stand another minute without you in my arms." He said growling.

I got scared by his intimidation. I guess he realized, because he softened his grip and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry Luce. I didn't mean to scare ya" He sighed and rested his chin on my head. I lightly blushed and got comfortable in his warm arms.

"N-Natsu, we can't just sit here all day. Let's do something else!"

"mghh...no."

"EHH?! C'mon!" I wiggled around until he finally gave in.

"Fine. Whaddya wanna do?"

"Let's go on a job!-"

"No."

"WHY NOT?!"

"it's too dangerous.. i don't want you to get hurt.."

I blushed and pouted.

"s-stupid. I know i'm not as strong as you.. but im not that weak.." I said, sighing and shaking my head.

"You're not weak!" He suddenly yelled.

"Uh- What?"

"You aren't weak. Never were, Never will be."

"Quit lying Natsu! Even I know i'm weak!"

"Stop talking like that Lucy. And i'd never lie! You aren't weak. You don't know how many times you've saved our lives. Hell, you've saved our lives without us even knowing!"

I blushed even harder.

"T-That.... That doesn't mean anything.. You've saved my life a hole bunch of times!! You even saved the whole guilds life! YOUVE SAVED EVERYONES LIFE! I'm only a mere partner. Period." I remarked in a mannerly way.

"Lucy..." He sighed and gripped me a bit tighter.

"AH! GAJEEL! LEMME GO!" pleaded Levy as Gajeel pulled her on his shoulders.

"C'mon book worm, we gotta go before something happens."

"poor Levy.."

"Lucy, let's go home. I don't know want you to try anything."

"Eh?- EEK!" Natsu suddenly grabbed me and picked me up, bridal style.

•••

"Well now what?"

"We stay, and sit."

"N-Natsu... no way we're just gonna stay here and do nothing..."

"Got any better ideas?" He said as he frowned.

"Yeah, I do. It's called, napping. 'think you know it pretty well."

"Fine by me."

He yanked my arm and pushed me into bed. I yelped, but soft enough for him to not hear... I think.. He took his shirt off and nearly took mine off.

"HEY HEY HEY! WHADDYA THINK YOURE DOING?!"

"Takin' off your shirt?"

"No way i'm sleeping with you shirtless!"

He growled.

"Fine. Then go change." He pouted and crossed his arms.

I sighed and walked into the bathroom to change. I changed and came out, Natsu was still waiting for me, so when I was done, he instantly pulled into the bed with him.