3.) A Sick Natsu~

Wheres Natsu? I walked in the guild and he wasn't in there. He'd usually already be starting a fight with Gray or something, but this time.............he wasnt.... gahh... im so worried.

      I went to his house and he wasn't there. Ah jeez, Where'd he go this time? I thought maybe he was at my place! (as always-_-) I walked over to my house and got ready for impact. Huh? He's not in the living room, MY ROOM?! I swear to god.... I walked into my room and saw a figure lying in my bed.

Natsu.

"NATSU! WHY ARE YO—"

I stopped yelling after i heard him groan and turn around. His face was A RED. He was breathing heavily and he looked as if he couldn't get comfortable in my bed. Is he...sick?! N-NO WAY.N-NATSU?! SICK?! I slowly poked his cheek and he frowned.

"N-Natsu....? Are you okay? You look sick..."

"ugh....i-im okay..... lets—"

"No! you're NOT okay... lemme take care of you.... okay?" i said giving him a smile 😊.

"urgg... im okay thou-ah!"

I got agitated and pushed him on the bed and tucked him in. "Natsu... you're gonna stay in bed wether you like it or not!" He pouted in response as i got him towel. He instantly fell asleep as i gently placed the cold, wet, towel on his forehead. I rubbed his head and it seemed to relax him. So i continued until i eventually fell asleep. I woke up a little while later and saw he was still asleep. GOOD! I dipped his towel on cold water again and placed it on his head. I continued rubbing his head to make him relax, and he did,.... a lot. I blushed at how cute he was... Will Natsu ever notice my feelings for him?

NATSU POV

     I woke up to Lucy rubbing my head and cold towel on my head. I felt WAYYY better than a few hours ago... a crap. It's already sunset! "Ah, you're awake! How you feelin'?" Lucy asked me with a sweet smile.

"hungry." i responded.

"OH RIGHT! I forgot that you haven't eaten all day! I'll wip up something fast!"

     A few minutes later she came back with a few dishes, YUM! I began drooling as i saw all the yummy food she cooked me. "Hold it! I needa feed you so you don't spill anything! I know what an appetite YOU have!" She began feeding me and I had noo problem with it! The food was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Luce was already a good cook! She'd make one, hell of a wife! "Natsu...'how'd you get sick to begin with?"

"i dunno... all i remember... was comin' to getcha'... and then feeling HORRIBLE, then waking to you!"

"hmm.... ok... well at least you're okay now!"

"Yep! So where's Happy anyway?"

"Dunno, i thought he'd be with you.."

"Well he isn't, that's for sure..."

"Oh! By the way, i made you something i've been wanting to give you." she said blushing just a tad.

"Here! O-Open it!"

Lucy was always my teammate AND best friend, im not sure why she was so hesitant, although... i sometimes felt like this around her as well.

I opened the small blue bag, to see a small plush. It was of a flame and star wrapped in my scarf. I'm not sure why.. but i blushed at the sight of it... was it supposed to represent Lucy and I?

"Haha! I love it! Thanks Luce!" i said rubbing her head.

"Yah sure~!" she said blushing softly.