18.)Mating Season?! (Part 1)

(This is gonna be a long one folks)

"Ugh.. What's up with the heat?" I groaned from bed. It felt oddly warm. It was really weird, but also nice.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw... a scaly white scarf... Natsu?!

"Natsu! Let go of me!"

"Lucy... c'mon.. just a little longer.."

I felt my face go hot and realized how comfortable he was. He usually gives off such a tough impression. Whenever he fought ANY enemy, he would defeat them in a snap! Especially with those abs... Wait... his.. abs.. My hands are on them! s-so.... packed and tough...
j-jesus he's hot...

"N-Natsu...p-please get out of my bed!"

"..quit shouting Lucy..lemme hold you longer.." He mumbled. His voice was quite cute to be honest... it was quiet yet soft.

I just then realized the position in which he was holding me, it was almost like a hug. One arm holding my head to his chest, the other around my waist.

"mgh...." This is too awkward! I CANT HANDLE THIS!"

"ALRIGHT NATSU IM GETTING UP!" I pushed away and hopped out of bed.

"phew..." I sighed and stared at Natsu who realized I was gone and quickly sat up.

"Awh~ Why'd you leave?! I was really enjoying that!" He whined, crossing his arms.

"I-I needed to go to the bathroom, jeez you're annoying!" Just as I said annoying he gave me this look... one that scared me..

"..you....you think im annoying?..."

"..hm?..."

That look... he looked so hurt.. so.... empty...

"N-Natsu.. I-I was joking! Don't take it seriously!"

"Oh.... Haha! I see!" What the-?! He was just depressed a minute ago! Now he's all happy again? The Natsu I know would just laugh- NO- HE WOULDNT EVEN SLEEP WITH ME!

"Now, im gonna go get ready.."

"Aye Aye!" I giggled at his little joke, which seemed to make him happy.

~Time Skipu~

I finished getting ready and saw the normal pink-headed dragon slayer on my bed ,waiting.

"I'm ready Natsu. Let's go."

"Alright."

We began walking and I noticed how much closer he was to me. He only left a gap between us. What's up with him?

"Natsu, you've been acting a little weird lately... is something up?" I asked innocently. My question seemed to drag him back to reality.

"Huh? Wait what just came over me?! Lucy did I just get possessed?!"

"H-Huh?! How would I know?!"

"Jeez... what's this feeling?.. It feels weird.."

"Feeling? Like what?"