20.)Mating Season?! (Part 2)

Long one again my dudes!

  "So Mira, Natsu is gonna be clingy tomorrow right?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, he is."

"hm....."

A clingy Natsu huh? How would he be like then? Natsu's usually always clingy, maybe this whole mating season will make him extra clingy. Like..

"Lucy im gonna sleep with you!"

"No you aren't!"

"You never know! There are some nasty guys out there, so I need to stay with you at all time!"

"Natsu... we're in my house.."

"Yeah.. so?"

"No creepy guy is gonna walk in here and try anything, I always lock my door."

"There's a window too y'know!"

"They won't be as strong as you to be able to jump that high."

"Whatever, i'm still gonna sleep with you."

"LUCY!"

"Huh?!"

"I've been calling your name for a while now..What had you in such deep thought?"

"A-Ah, nothing nothing!" I gave Mira back my empty glass and stretched my arms back.

"Mh! Ah! I'm a little anxious about what's gonna happen tomorrow.. and for the next few.. days.. weeks..ugh.."

"Yes well, we have a plan, Master and I talked about how dangerous the Fourth Phase was, but we'll talk about that on while they're on phase three. For now, we have to stay low."

"A plan?"

She pressed her finger onto her lips, and mine. She pushed her upper half over the counter and cupped my ear.

"Sh! We needa keep this a secret from the Dragon Slayers! ..I already discussed the whole Mating Season thing with Sabertooth.... so after.. i talked with Yukino, Minerva, and Kinana privately.."

"Eh? Kinana? But isn't she already dating Erik?"

"Yes but remember, he has to mark her. That's the whole point of Mating Season."

"Oh i see!"

"!! We'll talk about this later, Natsu's on his way here!"

"E-Eh?! Oh! Okay!"

Mira hopped off the counter and took my empty cup.

"Hey Luce, can we go home now? I'm pretty beat."

"Ah, Yeah we can go now." I turned to Mira and gave a small wave.

"Bye bye Mira!"

"Bye Lucy!" She winked.

•••

"The sky's really clear tonight.." I said while smiling. It was a nice cool night. I had my long hair down, I was wearing my light, pastel, pink,oversized, sweatshirt, and my black skirt. With a over-the-knees stockings, this time they weren't thigh high!

"Aye! Lucy can I have some fishy when we get home?"

"Yeah sure, I have two left over."

"Woah Really?! I'm so happy!"

"You're always Happy, Happy."

"hm?............oh! AYE! hehe! I got confused.."

I giggled softly and pet the flying cat.