12.) Never leave me alone.

-based off a nalu thing i saw-

Lucy and I went to the store and bought a few new outfits.

"We're back!" Lucy said to Natsu and Gray~Sama who were waiting inside Lucy~Sans house .

"Finally! What took so long?!" Asked Natsu.

"Excuse us? Is Natsu~San complaining that we left for an HOUR?!"

"Woah, chill out Juvia! that's not what he meant" Jeez, Gray~Sama is so oblivious!

"Better not be! Cause we can take longer next time! To make things better, we won't even tell you; we'll just leave a sloppy note!" Lucy shouted.

Natsu~San sat with no response as he turned his head in, what Im assuming, guilt.

"Forget the store! Gray~Sama! Do you have anymore hair gel? Lucy~San and I can just slick our hair back and join an evil cult without saying a word!"

Gray~Sama then went silent just as Natsu~San did. Lucy and I then stomped back outside and began bickering.

(-i dont wanna put the sans and samas stuff 😅-)

"Hehe! We DEFINITELY madem' feel bad eh!"

"I agree! They should know better then to run off without consent!"

"Oh!! I have an idea! Let's both go on a two day mission and not say a single word to ANYONE except the girls!"

"Lucy~San! You're a genius!"

"Eheh! Thank you! Now let's g0!"

Lucy and I ran to the girls dormitory and gathered them up.

"Juvia and I have an announcement to make! You know how Natsu and Gray left us all alone? Well, we decided that we were gonna leave on a two day mission and not say a word!"

"Uh- Lucy, Juvia... you do know Natsu has dragon senses... right?" Levy asked.

"I have the solution right here!" Lucy then pulled put a perfume bottle from within one our bags.

"Tada! It's a new perfume neither of us have worn! So we'll be smell free!"

"I suppose it's good payback, and i completely support it, but will you two be okay on the job?" Asked Erza.

"We haven't chosen one yet..."

"Then i'll help you look for one, oh and also! Im assuming we can't say a thing?"

"Yes that's right! Thank you girls!"

Erza, Lucy, and i went to the guild and got a job. It was a man who needed help defeating a small sea creature that kept eating his water crops. It was easy enough, and it payed well. We sprayed on our new perfume and we sneaked out of town.

"Im so excited Lucy!"

"I am to Juvia!"

•••

Later on, it got dark, but me and Lucy made a surprisingly comfy place to stay inside a small cave.

"Here Juvy, put your extra blankets here and we'll share mine, i'll summon Loke to help make a fire."

"Got it Lucy!"

I put blankets onto the floor and made it comfortable.

"Night Juvia"

"Night Lucy"

•••

We woke up to light taps, before i realized it was raining.

"Oh no, How are we supposed to make there now?!"

"Water Shield! There you see! I made an umbrella to block water- out of water!"

"Haha! Awesome! Let's pack up and go!"

We gathered our blankets and pillows and set out to the small village. We walked down a long path before we got hungry, but luckily Lucy had snacks!

"Huh? It stopped raining!"

"Yay! Now I water.."

"Here, I have four water bottles!"

"Thank you Lucy!"

We finally made our way to the village just as the sun went down.

"Lucy! I'll make a water way towards the ocean and you can lure with that crop!"

"Got it!"

"WATER PATHWAY!"

"Cmere little— thingy thing— WOAH OKAY YOURE FAST." Lucy then ran before tossing the crop into the ocean.

"We did it!"We high fived each other as a celebration!

"Thank you so much Ladies! Here's your reward!"

"Yay!!"

"Now....time... to go back.."

"Oh no need Ladies! We'll allow you to stay for saving our crops!"

"REALLY?! OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" We both shouted!

•••

The next morning we left and slowly walked home.

"It's only been one day. Hey! Why don't we sit down and talk?"

"Thats sounds great Lucy!"

We sat near a lake and talked about Natsu and Gray.

"Yeah, I cried for the next week or so, I mean who wouldn't if there crush just upright left you alone with no one just as the guild disbands?!?"

"Im sorry Lucy.."

"It's fine! It must've been hard for you too.."

"Yes indeed. I cried as well, until i lost all hope and got depressed."

"awh, im sorry Juvia."

-Natsu POV-

"LUCYYYY?!??!!!"

DAMN IT. WHERE IS SHE?! I know she's not in danger but i'm worried!! She left without my consent and now i don't know what to do! I can't smell her OR Juvia!

"ERZA! DO YO—"

"Sorry Natsu, I have to go help Levy with something."

WHAT THE HELL?! I NEED HELP FINDING LUCY!

"JUVIAA! JUVIAAAA!"

Its been almost two days already!!! Damn it Luce!! Where are you?!?!

•••

I've been searching for Lucy everywhere. She's not here.... it's already the next day... Lucy....

"Erza!.... was great!.... helped and now..."

My ears twitched at the sound of a familiar voice...

"Hm Hm! It was........ and......."

There's another familiar voice!
I ran towards the direction and saw—

"LUCYYY!!!"

"hm..? AH NATSU—"

Before she could say anything, i kissed her passionately, before taking her home and—

-GRAY POV!!-

"JUVIA!!!"

"Gray~sama!"

"Juvia i'm sorry, im such a jerk for doing that to you, i really love you Juvia."

"G-Gray~sama! I—"
I kissed her with all my heart and heated it up.

"...ah....im sorry Ju...via..."

"It's okay....Gray~sama..."
—-

"Just never leave me like that." The two girls said.

-sorry for short uploads, and sorry for this sucky story, i rushed it.thank you all, much love.-