28.) This Time, Im The Knight.

(JERZA)

"ERZA!" Jellal yelled in worry as the creature swung another hit at Erza.

"t-this thing..... i-it's too... strong..."

"NO ERZA, DONT GIVE UP."

Jellal ran towards the red-haired girl and held her tightly.

"y-you're right... I'm sorry..." Erza tried getting, before getting pulled back down my Jellal.

"J-Jellal?!" She blushed lightly.

"You stay here Erza, i can't afford you getting hurt."

She giggled. "Well, it's a little too late for that." she lightly nudged his arm.

"Heh, right im sorry."

The blue haired mage, got up and stood in front in of the red head. He held his head up in confidence, and narrowed his eyes in anger.
The creature simply roared. But Jellal wasn't scared, he just wanted to protect his secret crush.

"This time... I'm the knight, Erza."

Erza blushed even deeper as her eyes widened in surprise. Her heart pounded in joy and embarrassment. Joy because her, also secret, crush was protecting her, not to mention how badass he sounded. Embarrassment because he had also just seen her weak side, she didn't like that.

"METEOR." Jellal then began getting surrounded by a cloak of Heavenly Body Magic, allowing him to move in the speed of light. He swiftly ran past the creature without it noticing, and behind it.

"GRAND CHARIOT."

The creature shrieked in pain as light began shooting down at it. Erza watched in amazement at Jellals extreme strength.

Jellal jumped down, the creature falling in defeat.

"JELLAL YOU DID IT!" She jumped up, ignoring any pain, and went to hug him. Jellal knew that Erza wasn't necessarily the best at hugs, since all she really counts as a hug is stuffing you in her chest, so he grabbed her before she could. He tightly wrapped his arms around her. Erza stood stiff, she'd never been held like that. Her eyes glimmered, her heart pounded, her cheeks flushed, she was... excited.

"J-Jellal.." She instinctively wrapped her arms around him as well, they both stood there, as the stars poured light.

"Erza.... I-I have a confession to say!"

"O-Oh! Uhm...!a-alright, g-go ahead!"

"I'm not really good at stuff like this, but i'll try..." He mumbled, but just loud enough for her to hear. His face went red as his words slipped out of his lips.

"I-I-I love you! I-I know it's probably stupid for me to confess since we're really good friends and all! b-but i really love you..."

Erza stood in surprise, her face went as red as her HAIR, MAYBE EVEN REDDER!

Jellal panicked due to the lack of respect from her. "I-I-Im sorry!! I shouldn't have said anything! I understand if you don't feel the same! c-considering everything i've done to you- I-IM SORRY."

"I-I-I-I........" Erza took a deep breath in.

"But..."

Jellal waited for Erza to continue her sentence.

"y-yes?"

"But is your fiancé okay with this?" She smiled as Jellal stood in shock.

"J-J-Just kidding idiot!" She hugged him and blushed deeply. Mentally face-palming herself.

"D-Don't use that against me Erza!" Jellal felt flustered, but happy.

"C-C-Can I... kiss you?"

Erza stood in shock once more.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-YES." She stood as stiff as a plank and shut her eyes. She expected him to go slowly, BUT NOPE, THIS GUY WENT FULL ON OUT!

"MGHM!" Jellal began kissing Erza deeply, his patience had finally disappeared, and he wanted her immediately.

They stood there for a while, Erza too embarrassed to even enjoy the kiss, and Jellal completely taking it in. But after a while, they let go of each other for, staring lovingly at each other.

"Sorry it was kinda- uhm.... well..."

"I-ITS OKAY." she still stood stiff like plank.

Jellal chuckled and brushed Erza's hair behind her ear.

"I told you i'd be the knight~"

She was so embarrassed that she eventually passed out.

"wha-...... jeez Scarlet..." he sighed, but that changed into a smirk.

"Or should i say.... Fernandes..."

"whAaAaT?!" Erza's face went blood red, and THEN she ACTUALLY, passed out. This time, with a slight nose bleed.

Jellal also passed out in embarrassment, how they were found? oh simple. Lucy and Natsu went on a "job" in the forest, when Natsu sniffed out the both of them.

They ended up having to carry two red-faced weirdos.

Moral of The Story?: Never make-ou-... go on a job in the middle of the forest, in the morning, cause then you'll have to carry two hoolagans home.

:D

Sorry it was short, i didn't know it would go by that quickly.. ANYWAYYY, luv you guys :3 bye byee!