30.) Firsts Kiss, Ended In Last.

(fowl language!)

(this is gonna be a REALLY long one! Also, high school thing, soo, if you don't like Nalu high school stories, then sorry not sorry?)

(also inspired by a movie i recently watched. if you think you know what it is, comment it :) )

(uhm... so i'm a bit to lazy to draw and color every single one of the scenes that i intended to, so you'll probably see little clouds and those are there cause i'm very forgetful and i needed marks to show which scene to draw. sorry.)

Levy immediately yanked the picture of the locker and crumbled it up in a ball. The words "PLEASURE IS NEVER WHAT IT SEEMS LUCE." were still written on her locker in dry erase marker. Lucy walked through the crowd, pushing through everyone as her best friends worriedly rushed behind. People's eyes landed on her as she quickly ran/walked away.

"..stupid stupid STUPID..." Mumbled Lucy as she speed walked through hallways.

Natsu noticed her. He noticed her rush, her upset face, her clenched fists.

She tried walking past him, but he grabbed her arm with a confused yet worried face.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah! Hey what's wrong?"

"The hell you mean what's wrong?! You dirty bastard!! I knew you were lying- I KNEW IT."

"What?! What are you saying Lucy?!"

"Don't act dumb!" Tears began forming.

"Lucy, Lucy, here let's go talk about this privately-"

"YEAH LIKE THERES ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT! AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED, THE ONLY THING THERE IS TO TALK ABOUT IS THAT ITS OVER. THIS WHOLE YOU AND ME THING, DRAGNEEL, IS OVER." She yanked her arm back and ran towards the bathroom.

"Hey! Nice job making her cry ASSHOLE. Hope you're happy!" Yelled Cana as she threw the crumbled paper at Natsu -which she got from Levy-.

"Wha?!-" He opened the paper and saw a picture of Natsu and Lucy together in bed, Lucy wearing only Natsu's oversized jacket, JUST an oversized hoodie, and Natsu shirtless with only pants. Next to it was a picture of Natsu and Lisanna in a bed. Lisanna in a short dress, and Natsu in nothing but a pair of trunks.

"The hell?!" He was filled with anger as he shouted at everyone in the hallway.

"HEY EVERYONE. I DIDNT DO SHIT WITH EITHER OF THEM. IF I HEAR A SINGLE WORD ABOUT THIS OR LUCY, YOURE ALL DEAD." Everyone felt intimidated, as Natsu was known to leave people in hospitals, so he meant what he said.

So what happened to cause all this? Well~ lemme tell you-... it's a pretty cool story really!

It all began when Lucy was walking out near a tree, for break.

"How should i get him back?"

"You don't. You just move on."

Lucy sighed and held her books tighter.

"Yeah, but it's kinda hard to do that when i still kinda like him.."

"Well he OBVIOUSLY does too, just ask him out again." Brandish said, rolling her eyes.

"Easier said than done. If i did that, then he'd say it wouldn't work out again! I want to make him jealous somehow, but i only have one idea."