29.5) You Called My Name.

(FILLER. THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT ONE)
(also, takes place during the 100 year quest. the beginning in a hotel cabin thingy, and the middle/ending, in a big tent.)

"Natsuuu..." I raised my arms and traced small circles in the air as i laid on my bed. I groaned Natsu's name out, i knew he'd pop eventually, since he always does when he's called.

"Natsuuuu..." although.. i didn't just say his name out like that cause i needed him.. i was thinking about him.. and my thoughts got so strong that i needed to be with him. Also, i just wanted him... without him, it's so quiet and empty. It sucks and it's boring! Even though i've survived a whole year without im!

"n-a-t-s-u-... Natsu..." I smiled.

"what a nice name.. it's cute.. and warm... and.. unique..."

ugh. When is he gonna come?

"Natsuuu..."

"Yeah?"

"EEK!" I jumped up and stared at him. He was at my window as always, staring blankly at me. And that's when i realized i had actually summoned Natsu.

"W-Wait-... You actually came? OH CRAP IM SORRY!" Why did i call him over?! Oh yeah- cause i wanted to see him... well shi-

"S-SORRY! I forgot i was calling you! Y-You can go back to whatever you were doing before.. I didn't mean to bother.." I turned my head in embarrassment and blushed lightly.

"You called my name Luce, so i came! Whatcha need?" He jumped on my bed and wrapped his arm around the back of my neck.

"W-Well.. I-I..." WHAT THE HELL KIND OF AN IDIOT AM I, JUST CALLING NATSU FOR AN EMBARRASSING REASON.

"And i wasn't doin' much, i was just gonna come over in a few minutes actually! But i heard you saying my name so i ran over as fast as possible!" He grinned and laid down.

"Sooo? Did ya need somethin'"?

"n-no... i was just-... uhm..." I blushed WAY more now. Well, what did i expect? IM SO STUPIDDDAHwUSHDBA.

"Hm?" He turned his head and stared at me.

"i-i was just... thinking of you... and uhm... i wanted to... say your name... and... s-see you.." I tried mumbling as low as possible, but it didn't work. He's a dragon slayer after all..

"Oh... well~ I'm here!" He smiled and blushed lightly, he always blushed a bit when smiling.

"Yeah.. you are.." I smiled and nodded. He is here... Natsu... Dragneel..

"Natsu..."

"Yeah?" He stared at me again. This time we held our eye contact, before i got embarrassed and turned around!

"s-sorry... your name is just so calming to me."

"Really? Heh, thanks Lucy!"

Awgh, his smile is the worlds biggest weapon that can take down ANY enemy!

"So uhm, what do you think.. when you say.. my name?.." I slumped down and laid down next to him.

"Well~... It depends on the mood and moment. If i'm fighting someone, i'll think of you, and gain ALLLLL this determination and strength! If i'm bored, i get excited to see you and make it a goal to see you as SOON AS POSSIBLE! Or i just go to you and play around with you! if i'm calm or tired, i think of you and enter dream world! if i'm mad or upset, i calm down and try to look for you to help me.. but i usually keep to myself though! and if i feel sick-... well i doesn't matter cause whenever we're on the train, you always let me lay on your lap!" I stared at him in awe and smiled. He's so cute.