13.) Jealous Natsu~

I was having a walk near the lake when I suddenly saw Luce with some weird guy. He had light brown and glasses. Who is he? I made my way up a  tree to get a closer look on them— specifically him.

He didn't look right to be with Lucy, he seemed to nice and nervous, Lucy was more fierce and warm hearted.

"S-So what's you f-favorite c-color?"

"Pink and blue. They remind me of two of my most loved friends.."

"O-oh......"

"..."

oof. Awkward silence...

The worst thing to go through.

"....w-what about... y-your favorite.. book?"

""Silent Tears Form Crystals" I really like it! It's about a girl who was murdered, and she watches as her murder tries to cover up his sin and as her family suffers. It's really cool."

"oh... I-I like "Whispers of the Wind" I-It's about a boy who talks to someone who speaks to him through wind about massacres that happened in the past. He doesn't realize it until later, but the wind was actually hinting lessons and morals for similar situations that happen later on."

"Oh I see! That's sounds really interesting! I'll read it in the future, for now, I should get home, my friend will worry and it's getting late anyway, eheh."

OH SHOOT! I GOTTA GO HOME.

I jumped to a further tree and then hopped down and ran home.

"HAPPY HAPPY! LETS TAKE A NAP."

"Uh, Aye sir?"

I yanked on Happy and laid on the floor next Lucy's bed. I tried to sleep, but I was so annoyed that that guy was with my Lucy! He doesn't even look good with her— AT ALL.

creeak~

"Natsu~! I'm back~! I brought fruit!"

food.

"YES. I AM HERE. YOU SUMMONED  ME LADY LUCY?"

"L-Lady Lucy?......"

"AHAHA! Jeez Natsu you're killing me! Hahah! Phew! Anyway! Here. I brought you a fruit salad, the one you've been asking for.."

I felt my face go warm as my heart melted.

"awh... you remembered~....."

"Hehe.."

"AWW THANK YOU LUCE!"

I gave her a LOOOOONG tight hug! Wait... THE FRUIT SALAD! The only one i've been asking for!! MHHH

"..you can eat it.."

"YAY THANKS." I began chowing down on the DELICIOUS fruit salad! It had pineapple, apples dipped in caramel, berries, and tangerines.

"mmh....that tasted way better than it looked!!"

"Haha, I know right? Anyway, where were you Natsu? I went to the guild to tell you something but you weren't there!"

!

Nows my time to make her jealous!

"hm? oh no where to be exact. I was just taking a walk by the lake and thinking about someone."

"Uh!- Someone?!" Lucy seemed to be surprised by my- almost truthful- words. Heha~! this is gonna be good!

"Yeah a someone.. why?"

"W-Who?"

I purposely thought of an embarrassing moment- when I Lucy saw through me when i was trying to cheer her up- to make myself blush...

"n-no one... special..."

"-HES BLUSHING!- o-oh.... Please tell me!! Is it someone you like?! A crush maybe?! An embarrassing moment?! then again it's a someone... GAH
N-NEVERMIND!"

HEHEHEH. I am so EVIL! I can't wait to tell her the truth, IMAGINE HER FACE! HAHAHAH!!

"N-Natsu! W-W-Who.. d-do you...
h-have a c-c-c-crush on?!"

She's trynna be serious.... BUT HER FACE SO RED ITS HILARIOUS!AHAHA—

"i-i don't wanna say..."

"-HE STAMMERED! THIS GIRL REALLY HAS STRUCK HIS HEART!- P-Please tell me! You can trust me!"

"u-uhm.... i...."

HEHEHEHEHE

"N-nevermind my cru—- whatever... where were you?" Time for EXTRA payback!

"nowherewasjustwithsomeoneandwesimplytalkedthatsall!"

"Uh Lucy~ You're not speaking the whole truth! It's easy to tell when you lie, to me."

"w-w-well.... I was on a...d-date... and uh... it kinda didn't go well...,"

"Oh? A date? with who?"

"His name was Briki,"

"Dumb name."

"Uh- Natsu! Wait a minu— are you... jealous?"

"Me?! Jealous?! Phfft! Noo~! Anyyyway~~

Wheredoeshelive?whatshismomsname? wheredoeshework?
whattypeofwizardishe?
whenwasheborn?
doeshehavealawyer?
doeshehavemanyfriends?
whenisheeveralone?"
doeshelivealone?"

"WOAH, OKAY. CHILL. Natsu, I said it didn't go well, I didn't end up liking him so I left."

"....suree..."

"Its the truth!!"

Shoot. I made it obvious I was jealous...

"Awwh~ Wittle baby Natshu ish jealoush!"

"A-Am not!" I hid my face in my scarf and crossed my arms... because I was EMBARRASSED. okay? don't judge me!

"Its okay Natsu!" She got closer to me and ruffled with my hair and gently pet my head. I accidentally purred and shivered a bit in response. GAHH DAMNIT LUCE! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME SOFT?!

"Awh~ You're adorable..."

woah. She said that so casually! I starred at her in surprise.

"I-I MEAN... L-LIKE-.... I MEANT IN- t-there's no way im recovering from this.... SCREW IT... I LOVE YOU NATSU."

"r-r-really?! awwwwwWWWWW!! I LOVE YOU TO LUCY!!" I shouted, jumping on her and kissing her face all over!

"I WAS ACTUALLY WATCHING YOU ON YOUR DATE AND IT WAS HILARIOUS! I PURPOSELY MADE YOU JEALOUS— b-but you made me even more jealous in response...."

"Y-YOU WHAT?!!?!"

oh no.

"b-but it was CooL! N-nO mattEr!"

"NATSUUUUU! YOURE DEAD MEAT!"

"I LOVE YOU LUCEEE!!"

"i love you to! BUT YOUR STILL DEAD. but i love you~."

"awhh!"

the end! right? right? im gonna ask Lucy to help me end this... no nevermind... she forgot to kill me that day so i don't want to remind her... anyway~~ Me and Lucy are now dating annd~~ yeah! that's all.... THE END!