5.) Sudden Feelings!

I walked out into the porch of our cabin that all of us had been sharing for the 100 year quest. Natsu was standing there, and it was obvious that he was thinking very deeply about something.

"Hey, is something wrong?"

"Hm? Oh it's nothin', just thinkin' of our next move."

"Oh, I see.."

     I stared deeply at him as he seemed to be stressing out. I worried as he never thought this hard about things like this. I stood next to him and watched as the sun went down slowly. I continued staring at him and finally spoke in worry.

"Natsu, you shouldn't worry to much! We're in Fairy Tail! We'll find a way to pull through!"

He sighed as he looked down.

"It's just.... hard..... The water dragon was having a hard time with all his magic, imagine the rest of the dragons"

"Hey now...."

I began rubbing his back as i tried comforting him.

"don't worry! We're here to help Natsu, you're not alone. I'm here.."

He looked up in surprise and stared at me. I finally realized what I said and felt that i was blushing. I saw him blush as well, but it as if he were embarrassed..... as if he had just said something weird..

"S-So let's just relax for now!"

I was about to walk away before I felt him grab my hand.

"You promise...?"

"Huh?"

"You promise you'll stay with me..? Forever?"

I smiled and gently hugged him.

"Of course dummy! Im not going anywhere~! Besides, you said it yourself remember? You said we'd be together forever, and you better keep your word for it!"

He softly laughed as he placed his arms around me. I felt warmth surround me as I processed what was happening. Natsu Dragneel.... hugging me....

He soon let go and we held hands for a while. It was sorta weird as I've don't usually make any sort of embracement towards Natsu. But i went with, since it felt nice. We stared at the sunset as the sky turned a dark blue. Suddenly, I heard Natsu whisper something...

"some.......else...."

"What? Did you say something?"

"Some.... way..... else......"

"S-Sorry, c-can you repeat that?"

"someway...else..."

"Do what someway else?"

" p-promise... me... s-someway else!"

    Was he expecting something better? I blushed as he looked down in embarrassment. I've never seen Natsu act like this... He's so.... soft..

     I began thinking of other things to do... Hugging? Petting? Feeding?.,,.!!!,.. k-kissing?"

Maybe that's what he wants.....

a kiss....

I slowly grabbed his face, and gently placed my lips on his. They were soft and warm. I kissed him more passionately as he held me once more. His pink hair flowed with the nights cool breeze. I let go and he hugged me and whispered in my ear...

"I Love you Lucy..."

I shivered as i replied with

"I-I Love you to.... Natsu..."

I kissed one last time before petting his head and taking him to sleep.

(sorry it short i stayed up late 😐)