Part 6.) "Sick" Lucy?

I was supposed to go on a job with Lucy, but she isn't here. I searched everywhere for her, but she's nowhere to be found. I'm getting a bad feeling about this... I went to go check in her apartment, and there she was! In her bed.. sleepyhead!

"LUCY! WAKE UPPPP—"

I stopped yelling after i saw her red face. Woah, she was VERY red! I looked at her in confusion.

"Lucy....?"

"n...natsu..?"

"Why's your face all red? Did you do something in embarrassing again?"

"no you idi- *hic*ot.can't you tell by my voice? im. sick."

"Oh. Wait what? How'd that happen??"

"Well, yesterday *hic* i went to look for you..... then it began to- *hic* rain. So i searched in the.... rain, but still couldn't find you.."

"Why were you looking for me?"

"i needed..... to tell you something..."

"What'd you wanna tell me?"

"im sick and can hardly talk yet you STILL ask questions..?"

"mhm."

"jerk."

"So what'd you wanna tell me?"

"n-nothing.."

"You liar! Telllll meeeee! I wanna know!!!"

    I don't know HOW but her face seemed to lighten up a bit. Although, it could've been my imagination!

"s-sorry natsu...... not now..." she said as she pulled the covers over her head.

"hmm..."i whined.

"Tell ya' what?! If i take care of you...... YOU GOTTA TELL ME!"

"mmm....no thanks natsu....*hic* id rather not right now~."

"gahh..... cmon Luce!"

"....fine i guess..."she said with a weird smile.

"YAYYY!"

I began to pet her head lightly as that was what we usually did every now and then. Except this time she grabbed my hand.

"f-feel me..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"W-whaT?!?!?"

"...hm...? oh wait..... ahaha i meant my forehead!"

     She wasn't acting like herself but i ignore it since she said she was "sick". But it very much sounded like she was more over....... drunk.