21.) Hey Natsu, Lucy! Why Not React?

Lucy: "Hello everyone!" *waves*

Natsu: "Yo!"

Lucy: "Today, Author~Chan wanted us to come up here and speak with you all!"

Natsu: "Yep, what's on the list Luce?"

Lucy: "Hm.. well.. there's

•Comments
•Reaction To Story
•Special announcement

and more!"

Natsu: "That sounds hella fun!" *Grins*

ME: "Well, Thank you all for reading my stories, I really appreciate you all! It makes me happy whenever I see in my notifications that one you guys commented or favorited! And I couldn't have done it without you Lucy and Natsu!"

Nalu: "Ehehe"

"Anyway, I decided to make a special chapter since I didn't publish any stories these past few weeks! I'd like to apologize for that, i have no excuse really haha! I'm just a lazy person.. oops.."

Lucy: "Well you shouldn't be!! C'mon Author~Chan! You needa be more organized!"

Me: "Yeah Yeah.. S-Sorry jeez!
A-Anyway, in this special, we'll start off with the comments from my stories that I stopped responding to! I stopped responding because I thought it would a hassle to have to reply to all of them, and what if i couldn't reply to one? it wouldn't be very fair!"

Natsu: "So Author girl, why are we here again?"

Me: "Uhm, my name is Leslie, just call me whatever. But you guys are here because we need some MOMENTS."

Natsu: "Eh? Moments?"

Me: "YEP. HIRO MASHIMA RECENTLY CAME OUT WITH SOME NALU ART ON TWITTER AND I POSTED IT ON MY INSTA! MANN IT WAS CUTE!"

Lucy: "O-Oh yeah.. I-I remember that.."

Natsu: "So whatta we haveta do?"

Me: "Tease and play around with Lucy!"

Natsu: "IM GOOD AT THIS!"

Lucy: "HAHAHAH NATSU STOP TICKLING ME! AHAHA- LUCY KICK"

Me: "..."

Natsu: "You did this Lexy."

Me: "ITS LESLIE."

Natsu: "Whatever Lizly"

Me: "Lucy, I dunno how you do it.."

Lucy: "Me either."

Natsu: "Anyway Author girl, what about the reaction again?"

Me: "Oh yeah! You'll read a short story i made just now!

You Made My Wish Little One.

"Natsu! Hurry up! The festival will be starting any minute now!"

"Okay Okay! Hold on!" Natsu struggled to get his horns on while the blonde panicked about the festival.

"Lucy at least help me!"

"Ah jeez!!! Okay then!!" She walked over and helped the dragon slayer put his horns on. She looked in the mirror for a second to make sure she looked fine, before rushing to their float and getting on before anyone could notice they were late.

"HEY NATSU, LUCY. WHAT TOOK SO LONG?" Shouted Gray from his float.

"NOTHING!"Shouted Lucy back.