33.) Hair-Tie.

^^ is that how you spell them???? idk man.

HEY GUYS IM MAKING A NEW STORY SO UH PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. OH AND READ THE REST PLEASE.

1. you guys share names that suit her :)
2. she has blonde hair cause she's inspired by luce :D so don't get triggered.
3. pretty smutty and dramaicy :DD
4.OMEGA AND ALPHA STORY.
5. a piCTURE!

{help with name please :,) }

sOOooo, here's the info! i won't make it yet, cause

i won't make it yet, cause......

...

...

okay so the title is:

'Innocent, Plain, But Attractive.'

So the whoooole plot of the story is basically, that-... here lemme just right it down.

{i don't know her name yet so help me out dudes :D}

'[First Name] [Last Name] is a plain yet beautiful girl. A 'well-shaped' -as the boys say- young lady, being transferred to a new school after an incident at her old one. She has beautiful ocean-blue eyes, and shiny, soft, blonde hair. But here's the catch-

She knows nothing dirty.

She knows bad language, and such, but no further than that. She's innocent. Pure and holy :,)

That is, until she meets [First Name] [Last Name] {the luv interest my dudes, he has brown hair and green eyes, BOY NAMES PLEASE :,)}

An innocent omega, in an almost alpha filled school?! This is the perfect recipe for a story! AND SO IT IS!'

soo? how's it sound?

it's also gonna have lgbtq's in it cause i'm an ENORMOUS supporter even though i'm not part of it :) I'll release the first chapter soon, so please give it a read and tell me what you think :)

i lied about not making it yet, first chapter in like two or one or three hours XDXDXDXDDXDDD.

ONTO THE STORY!

"Lucy, why is your hair always up?" I asked as i tugged on her hair. She tilted her head and rolled her eyes. "Cause it's so long doofus. It would just get in the way."

"Then why don't you cut it?"

"No. way! I've always wanted to grow it out. so i did." She said as she touched her long locks.
"Oh... cool."

I've been so bored lately! Lucy usually talks and hangs out with me, but she's been reading a book that Levy lent her since last week! It feels bad not having her attention. It bothers me for some reason.

"Luccyy..." I groaned.

"Luccyy.."
"Luuucyy.."
"Lucyy.."
"Lucy."

I sighed and stared at her for a while longer. Until i got a brilliant idea!

"Ah!- Natsu!"

I put the hair tie on my wrist and stuck my arm in my vest.

"N-Natsu! Give it back!" She said with a red face. She usually got flustered whenever i did stuff like this, and i like it.

"Nope. I hardly see you with it down so, leave it down for today!" She sighed and nodded. "Fine. But only if you promise to give it back at the end of the day!" I grinned and nodded.

"..jerk.." she mumbled. I laughed and rubbed my cheek against her shoulder. "n-natsu?.." I felt her hair on my arm, as it brushed my face and shoulder. "Your hair is soft!" I rubbed even more. "I like your hair Lucy."

She blushed even more and stuttered like hell! "O-Oh.. uhm... uh.. t-thanks.." I stared up at her and smiled. She's adorable! I laughed and hugged her arm. "I like everything about you Lucy..."

I felt her tense up, she began shaking a bit. "Luce? You alright?"

"Y-YEAH.. I-IM OKAY.." I smirked. She liked me back! HELL YEAH. "I like your eyes."

"Huh?"

"I like your smile."

"Natsu-"

"I like your laugh."

"What're you-"

"I like your voice."

"N-Natsu-"

"I like your hair."

"N-Natsu!-"

"But most importantly-....

I love you."

She stayed silent for a while, staring at me in shock. I smiled at her, cheekily rubbing my cheek on her arm that i still held -no pun intended ;;;)))));;));;))-

"y-you what?"

"I love you."

She smiled and hugged me.

"I-I love you too dork..."

"GOOD. CAUSE IF YOU DIDNT I WOULD'VE DIED!"

"Awwhah, don't worry, i'll always love you, no matter what."

"Also, i'm not giving back the hair tie, just letting you kno-" She glared at me, and it gave me Erza spooks so i gave it back :,)

sorry it's short my dudes.

{pls no buli}

^i joke.

^i also joke about bad grammar i just find it funny ahah

ALSO MATING SEASON PART 5 COMING SOON :,DDDD

crap. i just realized i can't start without names...

HELP YA GURL OUT.

[Names? :D]