0.1

JISUNG

"Wait!" Hyunjin ran after jisung. Jisung sighed and stopped so that hyunjin can breath. He ran after him like 5 minutes ago and hyunjin felt like dying.

"You know what hyunjin, youre just wasting your time." Jisung handed hyunjin a water bottle he bought a while ago.

"I know. But this is the only way that seungmin will notice me." Hyunjin dranked the water and tossed the bottle in a nearby trash can. He is thirsty as hell.

"Well, duh, hyunjin, everyone notices you! And can you just like talk to seungmin or something? He wont notice you by just constanly appearing where he is. He will be creeped out." Jisung said. Hyunjin has a big fat crush on someone named Seungmin. He hasnt seen him yet but jisung is pretty sure seungmin is an amazing person. To make the famous Hwang Hyunjin fall head over heels for him? He sure is someone

"Well, no.... Im afraid that seungmin wont accept me." Jisung sighed,again, and continued walking. He was about to go to the mall to buy plushies. His friend changbin is so addicted to plushies that it affected him greatly.

Jisung and hyunjin scanned the aisles for cute plushies. Jisung found a llama one and hyunjin found a squirrel.

Hyunjin made a joke about it that made jisung upset and there he is again running after jisung with the squirrel plushie in his hand.

Jisung is sure cute when upset.

....

"Seungmin!" Minho called his friend seungmin. He is watching movies and seungmins favorite part came out. Seungmin hurriedly went to the living room to witness his favorite part of the movie. Where the male lead turns out to be gay and then the female lead will forever be alon with the other supporting character. The two laughed as the male lead confessed his true identity.

After that scene seungmin went back to washing the dishes. He and minho are close friends. Others even mistake them as a couple but the thought of it makes them both puke. Worse than kissing a pigs butt.

Minho knew seungmins heart is beatung for someone. Someone named Yang Jeongin. He saw the kid once and he thought jeongin is such a baby. Cute, braces, childish and so bright. Making minho think he is old.

But he also cant stand seeing seungmin be hurt by yang jeongin. Jeongin js oblivious to seungmins feelings and often tell seungmin how much he loved Chan. It hurts both seungmin and minho.

"Hey, youre so deep in thought."
Seungmin said eyeing him suspiciously.

"Yeah whatever, lets go out. I want to eat cheesecake." Seungmin locked his and minho's apartment. They went to a nearby cafe amd almost collided with a couple bickering about a squirrel and llama.

"Squirrels are cuter!"

"No llama!"

"SQUIRREL!"

"LLAMA!"

Seungmin facepalmed while minho stared at the cute squirrel like boy.

Great.

He thought.