0.8

[I dont know where to squeeze the minsung parts. Lol. I honestly dont know. Im not into cheesy stuff soo... ill do my best mates.]

"JISUNG!" Minho and jisung decided to hang out. They need to take a break. School is coming soon and they decided to hang out a bit.

"What?"

Minho showed jisung his phone. It displayed:

"Picture of 3RACHA members leaked after a fan followed them out of JYP building."

Jisungs eyes widened in shock. He snatched minhos phone and examined the picture. It wasnt fake. Good thing they have a habit to change their clothes everytime they go in and out the building. This was taken just after they hung out at the coffee shop.

"OMG." jisung almost fainted. They almost blew their cover. One wrong step and all of them will lose their privacy. He cant afford to lose their privacy.

If they do, how can he hang out with minho without anyone taking pictures of them?

How can he hug minho in public without anyone posting it on Instagram?

How can he kiss minho---

'Wait what? What am i even thinking!?' Jisung shook his head.

"You okay jisung?" Jisung nodded.

"Sorry. Im just surprised. I feel sorry to 3racha though. They kept their identity hidden for almost 3 years and it just took one fan to almost reveal their identity. "

"That was so deep. Btw, are you a fan of them too?" Minho said his eyes sparkling.

"W-well yeah?" Minho giggled which made jisung blush.

"Ahh, is this j.one?" Minho pointed at the photo. A chill went down his spine because minho guessed it right.

"Ugh. I dont wanna say this but he looks hot." He blushed.He wanted to his identity remain unknown to the public but at the same he wants to dress up nicely so that minho would compliment him--J.One-- again.

"By the way. About the real reason why i decided to hang out with you is.. i want to help hyunjin with seungmin." Jisung said taking a seat at the same table they occupied last time.

"Oh. Yeah?"

"Hyunjin is really sad these days. And seungmin is rejected by jeongin every time. So i guess... we can help them two."

"So... are we planning it now?"

"I think so."

..

They ordered iced americano and spent the whole time talking, cracking jokes and planning. Minho seems to be a funny guy and jisung appreciated minho's cooperation.

They are ready for their plan.

*that night*

"Tomorrow night there will be a thunderstorm. Be sure to be at your house to be safe...."

(Lololololololol idk what to do with this)

"Minho hyung. I think tomorrow night is a perfect time"

...

Okay!
Time for a mini rant.
Tomorrow is Dec 31 right? And im pretty much lonely. Its just me
and my mom at home.

So.. news flash guys!
Im sick! Because of eating the wonderful dream cake. Its like ice cream cake tho,

idk.
Or is it ice cream cake?

So
I was shocked
that there are a lot of reads
already like from 6, to 10 to 15, to 22, to 43, to 54 and to 63 and
to like 73?

Im so happy coz, I never felt so eager
To finish a story coz i get discouraged.
A lot.
So I never get to finish a story.

Thanks to dEriREoGAaAaa for voting though! Love you!
Im so thankful.

Jisungs hair..... ㅠㅠ

And
By the way, i have a lot to do.
Coz a lot of my cousins are going here tom and i have to hide all the things i have so that they wont go snooping around my diary or somethin. Bbye!