1.9

sᴏ, ɪᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴏʟ
.

"Minho. I feel bad..."

"Bad?" Minho asked. Jisung came to him a day after hyunjin helped him. Jisung was obviously stressed, so he offered to take him to woojin's cafe to unwind.

"Hey? You okay?" Jisung spaced out. He sighed deeply and stared at minho's eyes.

"No... H-hyunjin confessed to me yesterday, I rejected him. But he, he said he is okay with it. I dont know what to do minho..." jisung burried his face in his palms. Minho gave him a pat on the head.

"If he is cool with it, then you must be too, dont think too much." Jisung nodded.

"Minho! I remember. We will have a fansign later. Do you wanna come?" Jisung hopefully stared at minho. Minho gave him a smile and nodded.

"Of course sungie!"

"Bye minnie!" Minho's cheeks flushed. His gaze at the squirrel looking boy. The nickname jisung gave him nade him flustered.

"Aish... Jisung..." he muttered, Staring dreamily at his cup of coffee.

*fansign event*

"Bye bye!" Jisung waved at the young girl and smiled at the cameras again. They were at a fansign event. And all he could think was it was fun and tiring. He is waiting for minho to show up when a hand covered his eyes.

"Oohhh!!" The fangirls cooed and cheered. Jisung removed the hand that was covering his view. The owner of gthe hand was minho.

"Minho! You came!" Jisung embraced minho. Minho gabe jisung a squirrel plushie and a boquet of red roses.

"Wow. This is too much. Your presence is enough though." Jisung pouted at minho. The girl who was standing near them fangirled and jisung noticed this.

"Gosh sorry!" Jisung called the girl. Minho sat beside jisung and observed his work.

A girl will line up and then, jisung will sign the albums and merch while chatting.

(Idk how fansigns work. Im a noob)

One time a girl asked mimho to make a heart with jisung, which minho happily obliged to. Jisung was flustered while the fangirl happily wished them her best wishes.

The fansign ended and all minho wanted was to be with jisung.

..

So this is bad. I feel bad for this... idk what to write anymore😂