0.9

[If youre tired of the hyunsung and minsung heres seungjin.]

Jisung and minho wanted to lock up hyunjin and seungmin in a room. A thunderstorm will take place in seoul and they would like it to happen during the thunderstorm.

Jisung and minho asked chan to help. So, Chan invited them to his house.

Hyunjin,Jisung and minho arrived first. Next is seungmin and jeongin. The last one is the cute guy at the coffee shop and a freckled boy.

(I told you, the christmas special has nothing to do with this. And also say hi to our boi felix!)

The cute guy is holding a bucket of chicken and 3 boxes of pizza. Chan helped him with the pizza and placed it on the table.

Chan intertwined his hands with the cute guy. The others gasped.

"Everyone this is woojin, my boyfriend and this is felix. My fellow australian." Chan introduced the newcomers to his friends.

"Im jisung! Nice to meet you!"

"Lee minho. Hope we become friends!"

"Im hyunjin by the way." Hyunjin  gave them a cute smile.

"Changbin"

"Seungmin! *insert weird sounds*"

"Im jeongin hello hyungs!"

They ate dinner peacefully and happily. They got to know woojin and felix better. They all thought that jeongin and chan has a thing, but the truth is, its chan and woojin. And felix, became close to changbin right away.

"Soo. Lets sleep, yeah?" Chan arranged the rooms.

Changlix went to the 1st guest room.
Minsung on the second.
Chan, woojin, and jeongin in the master bedroom.

That leaves seungmin and hyunjin.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and entered the room. The room is clean. It smelled like home. Well being with seungmin, for him, is just like home.

Hyunjin laid at the other side of the bed. Seungmin on another.

Only the beating of his own heartbeat is what hyunjin can hear. Seungmin... seungmin is so close to him. But at the same time it feels so uncomfortable.

Rain started to pour.

'Its the thunderstorm' hyunjin thought. He rolled to see what seungmin is doing. Seungmin is facing away from him. Shaking lightly. Another thunder was heard and seungmin flinched.

"Hey." Hyunjin called seungmin. Seungmin faced hyunjin.

"You okay?" Seungmin shook his head. Hyunjin opened his arms so that seungmin would cuddle with him.

"What? No." Seungmin shook his head. All he wanted is Jeongin. Not hyunjin. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and turned to his back.
Thunder boomed. Seungmin was surprised and scared. He hugged hyunjin from behind.

Hyunjins heartbeat went crazy. He stiffed at the contact. He turned to look at seungmin.

Seungmin closed his eyes because of fear. Hyunjin hugged him back and combed seungmins hair.

They havent really talked since the party and stuff. Besides, they have no reason to talk to each other.

"This is only for tonight." Seungmin whispered.

Hyunjin felt sad.

"Yeah... only for tonight." He closed his eyes, letting his tears fall.

Of course... seungmin wont like him back. He is hopeless. Hopeless.

..

The sun rose and sunlight shone through the open window waking up hyunjin. He squinted his eyes and looked around.

Seungmin is not in the room anymore. He left. He decided to check downstairs.

Hyunjin went out of the room. His eyes scanned the dining room. He saw his friends chatting happily and playing with each other. In the corner of the room there sat seungmin, reading a book.

He approached seungmin quietly.

"Seungmin..." hyunjin called but seungmin ignored him.

"I--" he was cut off by seungmin. Seungmin stood up before he finished his sentence and turned his back at hyunjin..

"I told you hyunjin. Its just a one time thing. Nothing more, Nothing less. It ends here. Stay away from me....

I Dont need you hyunjin."

Seungmin left hyunjin dumfounded. Frozen in his spot. Woojin is the only one who noticed their exchange.

Hyunjins eyes began to water. His tears threatening to fall. He stood up and went to minho and jisungs bedroom. He wanted to talk to jisung. But jisung is with minho.

He is alone...

alone...

as always.

[POOR HYUNJIN. SORRY IM NOT GOOD AT THIIS! And guess what? I got lazy. Lol jk. Just school stuff and hard math. Too much for a young awesome girl like me. Lol. Kidding.

And my teacher assigned me and 6 others to dance...

Its depressing...]