BONUS CHAPTER: SEUNGJIN

-WILD-

"You're driving me wild."

Seungmin glared at the two guys sitting beside him. Being all flirty and mushy makes seungmin sick. After Minho came back, Jisung was back to his old self. It was nice but it also made seungmin more lonely.

He and Hyunjin would flirt sometimes. Kiss occasionally or even cuddle. But they never talked about their status.

'What are we?'

He would ask himself sometimes. To scared to ask Hyunjin.

He went outside of the vacation house and sat in a rock at the shore. He watched the sun set.

"Hey." Seungmin glanced and saw Hyunjin. There was no emotion in his face. After the day he confessed, Hyunjin was never the same. He would be harsh, needy, and moody. But Seungmin endured it all just to be with Hyunjin.

'Oh gosh what did I do to deserve this?'

Hyunjin seemed to be just using for pleasure (not that kind pervs) but he just let Hyunjin control him.

They sat in silence. Seungmin hesitated before saying hyunjin's name again.

"H-Hyunjin." Seungmin looked down. Hyunjin didnt answer so seungmin took it as a yes.

"I wanted to talk about something."

"What would that be?" Hyunjin asked, unbothered.

"Its... about us." There was silence. Hyunjin bit his lower lip amd faced seungmin.

"Seungmin. You know what, lets not talk about this--"

"We have to Hyunjin!" Seungmin faced hyunjin. Confidence showed in his eyes.

"Stop being a coward hyunjin! Stop and talk to me. Tell me what you really want in this relationship! Is it just a game for you? Is it?" Seungmin yelled and closed his eyes to control his anger.

"Seungmin, stop it." Hyunjin was about to stand up and leave when seungmin grabbed his hand and pulled him. Hyunjins body made contact with the sand.

Seungmin straddled hyunjin and stared at his eyes.

"Hyunjin. You wanted my attention, Im giving it to you now but you reject me. What is with you? Do you not want my heart?"

"Seungmin, I-- I dont know.." hyunjin closed his eyes. "I dont know anymore. I, I like youㅡno, I love you. Maybe I loved you too much that it hurts so bad. I shouldnt have this relationship with you anymore. Lets not be friendsㅡ"

Hyunjin's words was cut by seungmin. His lips pressed against Hyunjin's. They kissed a lot of times but this one was different. It was full of love, affection, passion, and it made hyunjin melt in seungmin's embrace.

"God Hyunjin-- you're driving me wild!" Seungmin gasped for air as laid his head in hyunjin's chest. Feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat.

The two became silent until Hyunjin broke the silence. Hyunjin sat up l, seungmin still in his thighs.

"Seungmin. Can we start again?"

"Sure. Im Kim seungmin and its nice to meet you."

"Im Hwang Hyunjin. Its nice to meet you too, Seungmin."

A/N

I know its not great! BUT! I just wanted to clear things. Lol. And did you get the Attention Reference? Hyunjin's performance was just mind blowing I watched it again and again. His voice---Aigoo!

Twas nice to talk to you again readers!
And for thise who havent checked my other story out it is titled "And Then There's You"
Its A Gangster AU. I had a few drafts. And Lets hope I can finish it before may! YEY!

Muah!😘