0.3

[Honestly, Lol idek what to do. Hohoho. I wanted to make a hyunsung fanfic. But.. i have to finish this one. Lol.! Waahh! Im sorry minho. I was like

*reads NOTES Minsung AU(tenth note)*
*fangirls over hyunjin and jisung*
*my minsung heart bbye*

*Im sorry minho!*

Lol so thats what happened... and... the end]

Jisung ran after Hyunjin. Hyunjin is now sitting under a tree in the park.

"Hyunjin what happened?" Hyunjin shook his head. He cant talk about it. It hurts so much.

"Hyunjin. Please talk to me." Jisung sat beside hyunjin. Jisung lifted hyunjins head. Theyre now face to face. Theyre so close to each other it made hyunjin calm but at the same time embarassed.

"Hyunjin. Please tell me what happened."
Hyunjin nodded and wiped his tears.

"I...i saw seungmin.. kiss the boy.. on the cheek." Jisung chuckled and gave hyunjin a hug. He played with hyunjins hair to calm him.

"Wow. You really like him do you? Dont jump into such conclusions. Maybe seungmin is close to the guy or maybe he likes him. But always remember that you dont even know each other. So that means there is a great chance seungmin will not like you back."

"You know what... its rather insulting than comforting ji.." hyunjin pouted.

"But its the truth. First thing to do isnto get close to seungmin. Ill help you with that. Know stop crying. Hmm??"

Hyunjin agreed with jisung and went on way home.

..

Seungmin and Jeongin saw two guys stormed past them.

Jeongin saw a familiar guy.. Jisung. Well thats what he said earlier.

Jeongins gaze was locked to a running jisung. Jeongin smiled to himself and turned to seungmin, temporarily forgetting the cute hyung he met.

"So, party tonight?"

"Sure hyung"

[So i kinda changed the past chapters lol. I know this chap is short. Buuut... ill make it up to you.LOL! Btw Hyunjin and Jisung live together]

I busted an UWU.

Srlsy what is wrong with wattpad!!