0.2

AN WATTPAD WAS A BISh. CHAPTER 1 WAS ALMOST DELETED GOOD THING I RESTORED IT VIA REVISON HISTORY. I ALMOST CRIED. IM PISSED.
BUT I JUST LOVE JISUNG'S BLUE HAIIIR!

Flashback:
Minho and Seungmin went to the same cafe wherr hyunjin and jisung chose to eat jisungs favorite cheesecake.

..

Jisung stared at the now flustered hyunjin. After their small fight over the plushies, they chose to sit at a table near the glass wall. Jisung liked it there. And hyunjin just followed.

Hyunjin was now licking his lips now and then, his fingers tapping at the table furiously, he looked side by side as if he was followed by some killer or something.

"Oi! Hyunjin! What happened? You look like some psycho." Jisung said. Blood creeped to hyunjin's cheeks. He is blushing.

"Jisung... ugh... seungmin is... you know here." Jisung's sparkly eyes widened. His eyes searched for someone named seungmin. Even though, he doesnt know how he looks, he still searched.

"Not there! Near the plants!" Hyunjin pulled jisung to sit down, their faces close together. It seemed like a sweet gesture in the other two's perspective. Seungmin felt uncomfortable while Minho looked away.

Jisung slowly averted his gaze. There he saw a cute and handsome guy. The cute guy was eating cake while the handsome guy was staring af the potted plant.

"Ooookay. I guess its the cute one?" Hyunjin nodded. Jisung giggled.

"Waah! Its so weird but I wish you two get together in the future!"Jisung said.

Well he is inlove with someone else!" Hyunjin pouted. Jisung only laughed at him.

"How did u even know he is inlove with someone else?" Hyunjin explained how he saw seungmin talking to the phone. He heard their conversation and seungmin looked so happy. And he assumed minho is that guy.

"Whatever' Im just gonna order another cheesecake then lets go." Jisung said and walked to the counter. On the way he bumped on a cute boy.

"Omg sorry!"

"Its okay hyung!" The younger boy said while blushing madly.

"My names jisung by the way"

"Im jeongin." They shook hands. Jisung smiled at the cute boy. Jisung immediately ordered cheescake and ate it with hyunjin.

Hyunjin saw seungmin walk to they boy that jisung talked to a while ago. Seungmin looked so happy. Its the same when hyunjin saw him talking to the phone. Hyunjin frowned at the thought that this might be the guy seungmin likes.

Seungmin kissed the boy on the cheeks. That hurt hyunjin.

"Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin couldnt handle it anymore. He ran away.