EPILOGUE

"And for the Song of the year!

PLACEBO BY 3RACHA!"

(I love placebo. Dont ask😂)

The crowd errupted into cheers. The group 3racha had received their 5th win today. They went to the stage and gave a winning speech.

Some more artists congratulated them, especially their seniors, Twice, Got7 and Day6. Even Chan's close friend Park Jamie. (I love their chemistry so much❤)

Its been Three years since the tragedy. All of them moved on. All of them are okay now. Especially Jisung. Jeongin had confessed his feelings for him, he was shook but he told jeongin that he only wants to be friends.

As for chan and woojin, they are still going strong. Seungmin and Hyunjin? They have been acting sweet, but sometimes they are not. No one knows if Hyunjin still has feelings for Jisung. As for felix and Changbin, they have been facing problems, because of busy schedules, but nonetheless going strong.

After the music show, The group decided to hang out. They stopped at a place no one liked to go to. A cemetery. What pained Jisung the most is that they went there to visit a close friend. A loved one.

They quietly walked to a spot, Under a cherry blossom tree. There was a grave.

"I miss you so much.." Jisung let his tears fall. Felix comforting him making changbin slightly jealous.

"This award is for you baby.." Jisung hicupped and kneeled to place the trophy on the grave.

They reminiscence the happy memories they had with their old friend. It was almost depressing due to their quiet sobbing and sniffling.

Despite the sad air around them, the group was still happy. Happy that until now, they are still friends.

They soon went to a beach not far away. They inhaled the fresh air and fooled around. Jisung was accompanied by jeongin, the younger not wanting his hyung to be lonely.

Jeongin hugged his hyung from behind. Jisung chuckled and faced his dongsaeng.

"Aw, but someones gonna get jealous innie!"

After the picnic at the beach, the group went to the airport. To meet someone they wanted to see for the past 2 years.
They waited patiently for a certain someone.

Soon, the door opened and they waited for him to arrive. They begin to see someone familiar.

"ERIC!" they both welcomed the The boyz member in their arms. Engulfing him in a ear hug.

"OMG!" They all laughed. Some people who recognize took picture and videos, probably, tonight, it will be on the news too.

"How dare you forget me?" Jisung turned and stared at the lovely man smiling at him.

"M-Minho" Jisung stared at him breathless. Minho became more handsome than before, maybe taller, and more lovely than ever.

Minho opened his arms for Jisung to hug him. For the first time, Minho didnt use his bundles, it was way more convenient to use luggages instead of bundles.

"Oh my God. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Jisung pressed his lips in minho's. Jisung didnt care at all. Reputation be damned. All he needed right now is Minho.

"I miss you!" Jisung hugged minho tight after pulling away. Gasping result of being overly excited and lack of air after a passionate kiss.

Jisung never felt this way for 2 years. They were on a long distance relationship. After minho was brought to the doctors, minho's parents found out that its risky if you dont treat it in America. So Minho stayed In America for 2 years for his treatment, and also, Minho has kinda established a career which made it almost hard to leave. But he wanted jisung more, more than anything.

"Im so happy we are together now jisung." Minho held his hand tight and followed the other who exited the airport.

"Yes I am too Minho."

Who would've thought that the cute guy minho saw in Seungmin's house would be the love of his life? His lifetime partner?

Choosing Minho is the best decision Jisung did. He is a light to Jisung's path. His savior, His light.

They didnt care. They needed each other amd their friends, and thats what matters. Together, Today and Tomorrow and for the days to come.

They dont know what tomorrow will bring, but they will be more than happy to face their problems together.

"As long as we are together, nothing can break us apart."

(END)

A/N

SOOOOO. MY GORGEOUS READERS! ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING AN EPILOGUE AND IM EXCITED. ITS FEB 16 RN. Id probably post this tomorrow or Monday. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Im not gonna lie, but I thought no one would read this book. At first I saw like 12 reads. I was so happy. Then after some time it was 100+, 200+, 300+. And now its 1k reads. I. So happy and thankful.

I hope you enjoy even tho this is bad. I promise you I would write better things in the future. Ill fix my writing style. Improve more and Update more on "And then there's you".

I usually take Lyrics or song titles as Book titles coz They inspire me more. Especially if The story is fitting to the song. And also my Bestfriend @Felixseu. Thanks for the cover of ATTY (its like attorney but... yeah) . Im begging her for it like how many weeks and Those who always read and support my stories. Thank you!

I hope you're still reading this author's note! I just wanna say thank you and I love ya'll (stan (g)-idle) and please continue to support Stray Kids and Listen To their music.

God bless us all.

P.S: Im excited for their comebacks. Im sure Theyre gonna snatch wigs. U W U

Started: December 17, 2018
Ended: February 16, 2019 8:17 pm

So last note: the one that died is actually a dog i didn't put anything and I'll just edit it soon lmao