0.7

[Wow Im updating fast and this will eventually result to a writers block because I wrote all the supposed to be 5 chapter ideas to a single chapter.

Lol BTW, idk if i mentioned this but, they are in summer break and they still have school. Lol.

I messed up my plot and stuff. All of them are graduating except Jeongin, because he still has 1 year to graduate.

And by the way, please tell me on what you think about my story, is it good, bad, just okay, usual, cringey (lol), and stuff.

Actually this is my first story in wattpad (coz i deleted and unpublished the other two)

I need your opinion about this!!]

"Shade of mee shade of mee"

"Jisung! Jisung look!" Hyunjin pulled jisung close to him. 3RACHA released a new track which is I SEE, a solo track by J.One.

"Aww! Even though I can only hear J.ones voice I think he looks cool too!" Jisung blushed at what hyunjin said.

"Really?"

"Well yeah. I love the three of them, but Im so curious at J.ones face. I think he looks cool, handsome, cute... ugh!" Hyunjin jumped at the bed. Making it more dramatic as he stared at the ceiling.

"What about seungmin?" Hyunjin froze.

"What seungmin?" Jisung was curious. Hyunjin and seungmin had a conversation during the party. What did they even talk about?

"I guess you want to know what we talked about."

*flashback*

At the party.

Hyunjin sat beside seungmin and jeongin. The youngest gave him a small smile and slight nod. He seemed uncomfortable with seungmin staring at him 24/7.

"Hello hyung!"

"Hello." Hyunjin answered. Seungmin is now looking at him. His face flushed.

"Oh. Hyunjin right?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you." Seungmin was actually nice but a bit rude. All he wanted to do is to talk to jeongin. He wanted jeongins attention the most and would ignore hyunjins questions. Jeongin would give hyunjin a look of embarassment and pity.

The three talked, but hyunjin just fell out of place. Jeongin was really nice, making up for seungmin's rudeness.

*end*

"We didnt talk about anything important... Im just a third wheel in there." Hyunjin said which made jisung laugh.

"Aww its okay Hyunjiniie!" Jisung hugged hyunjin and gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

Hyunjin was shocked. Jisjng kissed him on the cheek. Its not the first time, the boy is just affectionate.

But this is a new feeling.

His heart is beating fast, butterflies in his stomach. Did jisung cause this? Is it the kiss?

Hyunjin dismissed the thought and closed his eyes.

This is ridiculous