0.4

Well good thing that jisung held the paper bag of plushies all the time. So he didnt have to go back to the cafe to get those awfully cute and squishy plushies.

It is now night time and hyunjin is still gloomy.

"Hyunjin! Stop being like that! You are affecting me!" Jisung waved his hands in front of hyunjin. Its frustrating. His gloomy attitude is getting into jisungs system. It affects jisung too.

"You know what? Lets go. Lets get out of this gloomy house. Lets go outside. Go to the bar!" Jisung said. He dragged hyunjin out of their shared house.

"Jisung..." hyunjin muttered and smiled at himself. To him jisung is the best friend ever. He puts hyunjin first before himself even though jisung is younger, jisung became the hyung between the two of them.

On the way out the two saw jeongin.

"JEONGIN!" Jisung knew that it wasnt a good idea, its not bad either. Just in between. Jeongins name caused hyunjin to lean into jisung more.

"How can hyunjin be this affected?! Its just a kiss on the cheek!' Jisung thought.

"Oh! Jisung hyung!" Jisung gave jeongin a quick hug. Jeongin blushed at the contact.

"Where are you going?" Jisung asked the younger.

"Party... a-actually..I dont want to be lonely.. hehe... soo... you can come.. ill tell seungmin I invited you." Jeongin said. After he mentioned seungmin's name, hyunjin's energy came back. He is back to his old normal self.

"Ohh.. okay. Were actually going to a bar, but its a party at your place.. so fine I guess?"

.

The three arrived at seungmin's house. They were greeted by a lot of people. Jeongin guided them to the kitchen where seungmin and the guy he was with at the cafe were hanging out.

"Jeongin!" Seungmin tackled jeongin to a hug. Hyunjin bit his lip to avoid tearing up. Instead jisung held his hand.

"Hello. I invited my friends."

"Im jisung and this is hyunjin." Jisung shook seungmin's hand. Hyunjin did too.

"Im seungmin. This is minho. I wish you have fun tonight!"

Jisung found a way to make hyunjin and seungmin talk. Hyunjin and seungmin are now talking with jeongin. Minho sat beside jisung.

"Soo. Hows the party?" Minho asked.

"Its nice in here." Jisung and minho talked all night long.

Jisung wont admit it but he is drunk. He is now clinging to changbin. (Lol changsung)
"Ey jisung. Why do you always cling to me everytime youre drunk?!"

"Wait you know each other?" Seungmin asked shocked.

"Well yeah. Jisung, Chan and I are really close."

"Changbin hyuuuung~" jisung squished changbin's cheeks.

"Urrghh!"

"Changbiin hyung!! Jisuuuungie is cute riiiiiight?" Jisung said eyes half closed.

"Sorry changbin hyung. Well get going." Hyunjin went to jisung and carried him on his back..

Changbin sighed knowing that if hyunjin didnt pull jisung away from him, his heart will give in to the cute squirrel. His close friend.

In one part of seungmin's house. There is minho. Watchinv the stars. Thinking about a certain squirrel asking him to kiss him just a few minutes ago. Minho chuckled.

'When will i see you again????'